Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Wojton

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've used Bandicam to record my video, but I haven't locked the FPS, which is clearly noticible. Not that it matters for me, because I always speed up my videos on the editing stage anyway. I've just tried locking the fps in hope that it will increase the Citra stability, but it doesn't.

Last edited by Wojton,

rbm666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Who gives a crap about recording, rather focus on the builds man, what's with the whole leveling bug in ORAS?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used Bandicam to record my video, but I haven't locked the FPS, which is clearly noticible. Not that it matters for me, because I always speed up my videos on the editing stage anyway. I've just tried locking the fps in hope that it will increase the Citra stability, but it doesn't.
it must work differently then. in Fraps when you lock the source fps to recording fps it makes the game run at that fps, most pc games are meant to run at any fps so it doesn't effect speed, just the fps, but since emulators are meant to run at a a certain fps when fraps makes them run at say 10 fps instead of 60 the game speed is also slowed down to 1/6th of full speed.

Wojton

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
it must work differently then. in Fraps when you lock the source fps to recording fps it makes the game run at that fps, most pc games are meant to run at any fps so it doesn't effect speed, just the fps, but since emulators are meant to run at a a certain fps when fraps makes them run at say 10 fps instead of 60 the game speed is also slowed down to 1/6th of full speed.
It actually works exactly the same in Bandicam, if I enable FPS lock, it slows down the game, I'm just saying it has no effect on Citra's stability - with FPS locked, it still crashes all over the place.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It actually works exactly the same in Bandicam, if I enable FPS lock, it slows down the game, I'm just saying it has no effect on Citra's stability - with FPS locked, it still crashes all over the place.
yes it still crashes, but the point is to make a video file that does not have noticeable slowdowns and speed ups.

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
i never tried using the game audio with all that stuttering. but to speed it up without pitch change use the time stretch audio filter.
I used the time stretch audio filter with the value set at 0.167 (10 divided by 60) and it still sounds high pitched. I'm not sure if it's the original audio that's the problem.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the time stretch audio filter with the value set at 0.167 (10 divided by 60) and it still sounds high pitched. I'm not sure if it's the original audio that's the problem.
Try speeding it up with something like sony vegas, seems to work fine for me.

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Try speeding it up with something like sony vegas, seems to work fine for me.
I don't own Sony Vegas so I can't try it. Video plays just fine. I've been looking at audio software like Audacity to speed it up but even that gives high pitch audio. I'll put it on hold for later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/N9my2YMne7M?si=_TD_FEoM-jb1yx7s ll killed a m&m