Hacking cIOSX rev19 released

jodur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That why i'am still using the "good old" Hermes V4 cios222 37 merged 38.
All games work on this combination (USB instruments, Monster Tri Hunter etc.)
What should be an argument to switch over to CIOSX rev 19?

Kikoriso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Network installation solved all my problems. I love all of you who made this.
tongue.gif

vic_rattlehead

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
I'm on cIOSrev13a at the moment. Is there anything I should be aware of before installing this? Will USB Loader GX and all my VC/Wiiware games work fine if I upgrade to cIOSxrev19? I am aware that installing wads will only work with base 38.

Thanks for your help!

vic_rattlehead

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
CarbonX13 said:
I'd upgrade directly to cIOSXrev20b, the latest one, if I were you. All your games will work fine, in fact you'll get better compatibility with cIOSXrev20b on some games.

Thanks, will do!

So I should definitely go with cIOSXrev20b, not a? What IOS do I have to use as base for the wad manager?

Cheers for the tip.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
vic_rattlehead said:
CarbonX13 said:
I'd upgrade directly to cIOSXrev20b, the latest one, if I were you. All your games will work fine, in fact you'll get better compatibility with cIOSXrev20b on some games.

Thanks, will do!

So I should definitely go with cIOSXrev20b, not a? What IOS do I have to use as base for the wad manager?

Cheers for the tip.
cIOSXrev20b is pretty much the same as the original cIOSXrev20, except that the installer of the original had some glitch or something to prevent it from being installed. cIOSXrev20b fixed the glitch. Install it into slot 249 and use IOS56 as the base, that's what I use, and all the latest WAD managers should be able to use this setup.

vic_rattlehead

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
CarbonX13 said:
vic_rattlehead said:
CarbonX13 said:

Thanks, will do!

Cheers for the tip.
cIOSXrev20b is pretty much the same as the original cIOSXrev20, except that the installer of the original had some glitch or something to prevent it from being installed. cIOSXrev20b fixed the glitch. Install it into slot 249 and use IOS56 as the base, that's what I use, and all the latest WAD managers should be able to use this setup.

Sounds good, thanks!

EDIT-> For some odd reason, when I try to install cIOSXrev20 into slot 249 with IOS56 as the base like you suggested, I get the error "-116".

Any clues?

Elvis895

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all
this is my first time on here so here go's
i have a wii 4.1E and i have wiiflow and i have monster hunter tri that gets the the new game screen then i get a black screen with an anoying beep.
i have looked around and found out that i need rev 19 but when i install it like i read it dont do a damn thing is there any 1 that can help me please i am desperet to play this game

Thank you very much

Elvis

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elvis895 said:
Hey all
this is my first time on here so here go's
i have a wii 4.1E and i have wiiflow and i have monster hunter tri that gets the the new game screen then i get a black screen with an anoying beep.
i have looked around and found out that i need rev 19 but when i install it like i read it dont do a damn thing is there any 1 that can help me please i am desperet to play this game

Thank you very much

Elvis
this cios is way outdated, we are now using the d2x cios. these cios will load 99.9% of all games. check out modmii, you might need to run an update. look at the stickies.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You should have found out that you need rev19 with base IOS37. Base IOS37 is the important part here. If you install d2x v6 with base IOS56 that will work as well.

And nice necro bump as first post btw.

Elvis895

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
You should have found out that you need rev19 with base IOS37. Base IOS37 is the important part here. If you install d2x v6 with base IOS56 that will work as well.

thank you so much i tried installing rev 19 again and used iso37 instead of iso57 for my base and i am playing MHTri right now
again thank you so much
bow.gif

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Elvis895 said:
WiiPower said:

thank you so much i tried installing rev 19 again and used iso37 instead of iso57 for my base and i am playing MHTri right now
again thank you so much
bow.gif

uhhh d2x with base 56 is better and more up to fate. date..

LuMBaX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have 4.3 and when i try playing monster hunter tri in usb loader gx it freezes when i click "Begin game" or whatever it is. and i need help because idk if this would solve that problem. so what do i do? I just get the files from here and put it to my sd card and onto my wii and thats it? is there anything that I need to do or be aware of?

as u can tell im lost and need help. lol

thanks

i have 4.3 and when i try playing monster hunter tri in usb loader gx it freezes when i click "Begin game" or whatever it is. and i need help because idk if this would solve that problem. so what do i do? I just get the files from here and put it to my sd card and onto my wii and thats it? is there anything that I need to do or be aware of?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The cIOS you use needs base IOS37 or IOS56, if not you get the freeze with the noise. Just get ModMii and install d2x v6 with base IOS56, then 98% of all games will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.