turpinator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm abit new to the hacking scene in general, and I had help from a friend to install what I have now. (not a COMPLETE nub, just one that is currently lost) How do you install this correctly? The readme for the file is pretty bad in terms of instructions, no offence. I'm installing this so that Monster Hunter Tri will actually play for me. (I was linked from a youtube page for this as solution)

turpinator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, let me put this in layman's terms: I'm not sure where to put the files this has in my SD card, since it doesn't seem to follow the same file format normal Homebrew channel apps do.

turpinator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Actually there's something else that isn't too clear in the instructions. Does it matter which wad file I put in the root for this procedure, and if so which one is recommended over others?

supersonic5000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
37,38,57,60, or 70 can be used.
It depends which you use based on preference.
37 music games, monster hunter tri
38 most stable
57 faster
60 supposed faster online
70 same as 60
I recommend 57.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
turpinator said:
Do all of these still support MH: Tri, or is it JUST 38?

no, it's only 37 that supports mh tri.

QUOTE(supersonic5000 @ Apr 21 2010, 04:06 AM) 37,38,57,60, or 70 can be used.
It depends which you use based on preference.
37 music games, monster hunter tri
38 most stable
57 faster
60 supposed faster online
70 same as 60
I recommend 57.

no i am not talking about the base 37 wad, i am talking about the actual cios v19 installation, it dosn't matter now becasue i found the wad i needed, it was IOS37-64-v3869, it works fine with mh tri.

stoveOVEN

Trophies
XP
Country
Look at me, noobing up the joint.
Anyway I'm trying to run Monster Hunter Tri and it wouldn't go with my old cIOS (last game I pirated was NSMBW) so I checked the web-page I got it from and one of the comments said I needed rev19 and to run the IOS37? Anyway I've come here and downloaded rev19 and put it on my USB but i'm still getting my old rev14. I removed the rev14 file from my USB and it's still coming up anyway. How do I get rev19 to run? I've read over the readme and the OP a million times but I still don't know what I'm doing wrong

stoveOVEN

Trophies
XP
Country
supersonic5000 said:
Put the boot.dol in a folder then place it in a folder named apps.
That's the thing though, there isn't a boot.dol in my .zip file. I'll try downloading it again I guess?

As expected, that helped nothing. Grr.

Aaaaand I've found a new .rar file called rev_19-fullpack.rar. Hopefully this is the last you'll hear from me
smile.gif

Thanks for your speedy reply btw supersonic.

Gravimite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all!

I just installed Ios249 Rev 19 in order to play MHTri since I was having some troubles with it.

However, now my UBSGX loader isn't loading up. It loaded perfectly fine before I updated the IOs. Whenever I select the USB loader from the main menu, it just goes into a black screen and stays there. No sound, no nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated!

---EDIT---
After much research, I got it all working again. Thanks though!

Chromaticblur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Installed. Now USB loader GX doesn't load, just crashes when I try to access the channel. Neogamma works, but won't read my WBFS.
Very confused.
edit:Just realized the poster above me had the same problem. I'll look around, but maybe post your solution?

ptg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gravimite said:
Hey all!

I just installed Ios249 Rev 19 in order to play MHTri since I was having some troubles with it.

However, now my UBSGX loader isn't loading up. It loaded perfectly fine before I updated the IOs. Whenever I select the USB loader from the main menu, it just goes into a black screen and stays there. No sound, no nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated!

---EDIT---
After much research, I got it all working again. Thanks though!

What is your solution?
I am in the same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1