KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please pm me a link to a site or pm me the wads that are needed for it or the installer if there is one for v2. I am on a 4.0U and have every thing else but cioscorp installed and I now wish to install it. I have searched google and I can not seem to find a site that has them. And the only site Ifound one here was in french and I could not find it there, but I could have missed it. Sorry if this is really annoying but I am runniing out of luck and I really do not want to download softmii 3 or miiwii just to get cioscorp. Any help is appreciated in advance.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
C'mon the ONLY correct answer to where to find cioscorp v2 is to tell: It's crap, just forget it. (well if you want to help...)

Chemodile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
I really do not want to download softmii 3 or miiwii just to get cioscorp. Any help is appreciated in advance.QUOTE(eric_4_life @ Jul 1 2009, 03:39 PM) 2. look up MiiWii using the search function
R>C>P
rolleyes.gif

Having said that, you don't have to install softmii if you download it, just grab the cIOSCORP files from its installer package. You'll also need preloader .29 to recover from the inevitable system menu corruption if you're trying to install cIOSCORP on 4.0. (Install cIOSCORP, hold reset to boot preloader, load HBC from preloader, reinstall preloader .29 to fix your corrupted IOS60.)

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I do have bootmii as boot 2 and I made a nand backup before installing preloader. Thanks I guess the only way to get them is by using miiwii then, I will download it net time I go to a friends house because I have dial up and It would take forever to download it. Thanks fo the help though.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Am i the only one here that knows that cioscorp v2 is really crap? It's even crap for somebody who wants cioscorp.

Why cioscorp? To save a few seconds when playing games? If you add up the time you need now and the time you will need to clean it up again later and/or the time to fix whatever problem you will get because of this, you will see that you will not save anything.

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
dude trust me for the sake of see'ing the game banner its just totally not worth it

i used to be a strong user of it, but i've learnt the hard way, faulty DIPs from the wrong IOS installed all over my NAND

no thanks.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't think that v2 is compatible with 4.0 when v1 is not. v2 is epic fail, it was known to cause problems with many games within 24 hours after its release. I really don't understand why all the cioscorp fanboys here don't warn you.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
I don't think that v2 is compatible with 4.0 when v1 is not. v2 is epic fail, it was known to cause problems with many games within 24 hours after its release. I really don't understand why all the cioscorp fanboys here don't warn you.

Its a loosing battle i already gave up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...