Hacking Cioscorp V2

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think I'll do that (when it's finished uploading, which might take a while, 45MB uploading at only 7KB/s, ugh, that's what i get for going over my download quota). Now...

Who wants to test?

EDIT: Uploaded!

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_letter_a said:
I think I'll do that (when it's finished uploading, which might take a while, 45MB uploading at only 7KB/s, ugh, that's what i get for going over my download quota). Now...

Who wants to test?

I'd like it if it works ok on non-LU64L+ Wii's, as I have a non-LU64+. I don't have bootmii as boot2, however, as my wii is old enough to not have LU64+ problems, but new enough to have a fixed boot2. I'm sure someone with bootmii as boot2 on here would be willing to help you though.

chtchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"I'm taking one of the .app files rom Waninkoko's cIOS249 rev13b and placing it into all of the other IOS, although if there was a guide on "how to make your own cIOSCORP" available to everybody, we'll end up getting a flood of noobs whinging "Ahhh! ur guide brokded my wii! Ahhh!""

I was wondering which app files u were taking from cIOS249 rev13b (I assume its 00000001.app?) and Im assuming it replaced the 00000001.app on the other IOS? Also, im assuming you used dop-ios to trucha sign and ES identify ur current IOSes and then replaced the apps?

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone here whining and bitching about CIOSCorp? Frankly it's an extremely useful tool IMHO. While yes we do have the USBloader but has everyone forgotten that v2 is actually a compilation of CIOSes both v1 and a few updated ones. the reason for this is that some of the newer ones will cause 001 and 002 errors...... so with the correct combo you get the best the CIOSCorp could offer including dual layer game playing through the disk channel and the ability to launch homebrew disks through the recovery menu to allow one to recover there wii from a banner brick since frankly why go so drastic as to restore your nand flash when it's much easier to boot a wad manager from one of the available options and uninstall the problematic files? Like I have said so many peopl on this forum like to open their damned mouths before they even know what the hell they are talking about. Oh and FYI DIP in waninkoko's IOS is actually far superior to that of the ones in the original IOS's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.