XP
Country
well for christmas i got:
New TV (Hisense 26" HDTV)
$20 itunes credit
2 new Shirts
2 new pairs of shorts
FFVII: Dirge Of Cerberus
and 4 new PS3 games (Mirrors Edge, Oblivion GOTY, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and Brutal Legend)

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got so far (I will be getting more later on)
Nintendo DsiXL Special Edition
Sonic Colors Ds (I will be taking it back for Sonic Colors Wii)
Clothes

Also, here is a Pic of all the Ds's I own
SANY0155.jpg

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Woke up to a stuffed up head and sore throat not exactly what I wanted but it sure did try to spoil my Xmas morning.

Any way my wife got my son and I matching air hogs and a pair of nerf machine guns. Sweet.
yay.gif

Time to play war.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar pack(steam) from my sister.
Hdmi cable for my pc from my other sister.
£50 from my mum.

Awesome gifts
smile.gif
wasn't expecting anything.

Told them not to buy me anything, they still did
frown.gif

I spent about £500 on my family mostly my niece. However I didn't really want anything. I can get it myself, I would rather give things to other people. I'm not ungratful for the gifts I recieved, sorry if I sound that way
ohmy.gif
Merry Christmas

Once your over 16, You tend to not want your parents spending much on you.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Well once again my family proves to be utter retarded cheapskate scum, same as every year. I put a lot of time, thought and money into everyone's presents this year. What did I get in return? Two boxes of deodorant (the traditional cheap cop-out 'present') and as I suspected my dad got me RUSE. The thing is, I was intrigued by it because it used the Move controls fairly well and having tried to play it with the pad, I found it didn't flow as well and fell into 'generic' territory. So what does the stupid cunt do? Buys me the 360 version. And then to add insult to injury he's removed the purchase seal (GAME seal all their things so you can't return them if you just finish it quickly, the seal has to be intact) and 'lost' the receipt, probably in an ill concieved attempt to cover up the fact that it's a pre-owned copy, despite him forgetting to remove the pre-owned label from the back of the box thus rendering his endeavours entirely pointless. So I can't even swap it over for the playable version. What a fucking waste of time and resources. Fuck Christmas and everything it stands for. Fuck it right up the arse. I go the extra mile to be nice for once and what do I get out of it? Cheap worthless crap and a chest infection. And the best part? I have to go to work tomorrow. Oh fucking joy. FUCK EVERYTHING. Especially all those whose parents actually give a shit about them.

Well if that's all they can afford... What age are you m8? It would be diffrent if your family is loaded with cash? seems to me they aren't! You should be happy your dad tried his best and got you a game. Returning gifts is selfish. I spent 3x as much as I recieved and I'm more happy than I would be if it was the other way around.

Whoops! sorry for double post.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
My lord everyone here is spoiled....you didn't get the present you wanted so you throw a tantrum online? God damn....

I got a dreamcast and two awesome shirts from my girlfriend, my parents got me a suitcase, a razor kit, and a tooth brush. Also a gothy studded belt. My favorite? No! But you don't see me whining about it...

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Well once again my family proves to be utter retarded cheapskate scum, same as every year. I put a lot of time, thought and money into everyone's presents this year. What did I get in return? Two boxes of deodorant (the traditional cheap cop-out 'present') and as I suspected my dad got me RUSE. The thing is, I was intrigued by it because it used the Move controls fairly well and having tried to play it with the pad, I found it didn't flow as well and fell into 'generic' territory. So what does the stupid cunt do? Buys me the 360 version. And then to add insult to injury he's removed the purchase seal (GAME seal all their things so you can't return them if you just finish it quickly, the seal has to be intact) and 'lost' the receipt, probably in an ill concieved attempt to cover up the fact that it's a pre-owned copy, despite him forgetting to remove the pre-owned label from the back of the box thus rendering his endeavours entirely pointless. So I can't even swap it over for the playable version. What a fucking waste of time and resources. Fuck Christmas and everything it stands for. Fuck it right up the arse. I go the extra mile to be nice for once and what do I get out of it? Cheap worthless crap and a chest infection. And the best part? I have to go to work tomorrow. Oh fucking joy. FUCK EVERYTHING. Especially all those whose parents actually give a shit about them.
Wow, your father is a "stupid cunt", for getting you a game that you showed interest in, but ended up getting it on 360 (OH NOES), and didn't really like. A travesty. Atleast he got something you were interested in, as opposed to random game off the shelf. And who the fuck cares if it's used? Video games are expensive, and if it works, it works.

I see all these kids, getting hundreds of dollars of shit, while I've got 1 thing (and it will be the only thing; 50$ gift card), and I'm damn grateful. Christmas isn't about getting all your fucking toys and goodies, you should appreciate what you get regardless. This thread is a testament to how spoiled kids are these days, and unappreciative they are, despite all the economic troubles people are facing. Props to those who appreciate what they get, and don't cry when it doesn't go down how they want.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
kingofgamesgx said:
Samsung 63" 1080P 8000 series 3D Plasma TV
Tv wall mount
Sony sound bar
3D blu ray player
it all installed and set up
Misc PS3 games
energizer charger station for PS3
2 $50 PSN cards
a GBAtemp SCDS2

thats about the jist of what i got

lol i have waited many years for a Christmas like this (i don't get stuff like this every year hell i would be lucky to get 1/10th of i what i got here any other year)
We all hate you!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, 1:24 AM here. No loot for a few more hours.

lol i have been getting that quite abit actually

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What I got, is likely a lot more than I have earned.

Not been a totally Christmassy individual, and thus I broke down crying when my wife gave me this awesome cross stitch she had taken 2 months to make for me (totally in secret too). It's a dragon drinking hot chocolate with the writing 'why hoard gold when you can hoard chocolate'. It's totally me as I am both a role gamer and obsessed with chocolate.

In gaming, I got BBC Battlefield Academy expansion Blitzkrieg France (PC title from Slitherine).
Plus lots of forms of chocolate and a couple of models I had my eye on.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:

Not been a totally Christmassy individual, and thus I broke down crying when my wife gave me this awesome cross stitch she had taken 2 months to make for me (totally in secret too). It's a dragon drinking hot chocolate with the writing 'why hoard gold when you can hoard chocolate'. It's totally me as I am both a role gamer and obsessed with chocolate.

In gaming, I got BBC Battlefield Academy expansion Blitzkrieg France (PC title from Slitherine).
Posts like this give me hope, and make me feel warm.
smile.gif

Potticus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
Panzer Tacticer said:

Posts like this give me hope, and make me feel warm.
smile.gif

I second that, someone who understands the true emotions Christmas is supposed to give. Congrats to you, and your wife sounds like a wonderful lady, cheers
smile.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want to know what I got for fucking Christmas?

Nothing, and my dad suddenly decides that he wants to get divorced from my mom.

Fuck Christmas. Fuck it all to hell.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slyakin said:

I don't think christmas had anything to do with that.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
Slyakin said:

Trust me, it did.

They started arguing the fuck out of the reasons of what to do for money and things (related to Christmas) as we are in a tight spot. Several minutes later, things get thrown. Now, I'm just pissed.

Also, depressed as all hell.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
Slyakin said:

Trust me, it did.

They started arguing the fuck out of the reasons of what to do for money and things (related to Christmas) as we are in a tight spot. Several minutes later, things get thrown. Now, I'm just pissed.

Also, depressed as all hell.
Damn, I'm sorry.

I don't celebrate Christmas, so guess what I got.
Drum roll's please.
Nothing.
But to be honest, I don't really care, my birthday's in 3 days anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system