Emulation [CHEAT] CE Table for Twilight Princess HD

toto621

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

same as last time I've updated Drivium Table with some new cheats (excluding original ones) :
- Hearts (in Quarters)
- Infinite Epona's Dashes (FIXED and Now activate and desativate properly)
- Infinite Slingshot Ammo
- Light Spirits Tears Modifier
- Infinite Arrows
- Infinite Bombs (Now work with bombs/bomblings/water bombs)
- Time of the Day Modifier
- Poe Souls Modifier
- Sorted out Inventory Item's List (A LOT more easier to find what you need)
- NEW : Modify Link and Epona name
- NEW : Switch Link Form
- NEW : Master Sword (Infused) available in "Equiped Sword" cheat
- NEW : Unlock All Hearts
- NEW : Number of small keys
- NEW : Memorized Scent
- NEW : Have All Golden Bugs
- NEW : Fused Shadows
- NEW : Mirror Shards (Edit : FIXED)
- NEW : Unlock Armors
- NEW : Bomb Bag Size
- NEW : Quiver Size
- NEW : Have Map/Compass/Boss Key

It should work for US and EU (and maybe JAP) releases, tested with latest Cemu.

cWDpudf.jpg

Last edit of the table, I will not add any more cheats.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Zelda_TP_HD_Mega_Trainer_v3 (by toto621).7z
    5.4 KB · Views: 490
Last edited by toto621,

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last edit of the table, I will not add more cheat for this game.
oh ferk :x I need something to unlock all warp points lel I'm 20hrs into the game and because of prior cheating + game bugging up I'm missing the Lake Hylia warp point.. :x ( I also have a game 5hr in right before and right after unlocking that particular warp point in slots 2 and 3 for eventual save game haxxing but I do not know how the game handles the savgame checksum ;x)

toto621

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
oh ferk :x I need something to unlock all warp points lel I'm 20hrs into the game and because of prior cheating + game bugging up I'm missing the Lake Hylia warp point.. :x ( I also have a game 5hr in right before and right after unlocking that particular warp point in slots 2 and 3 for eventual save game haxxing but I do not know how the game handles the savgame checksum ;x)
You can use saves provided in the game files, they are located in content\DebugSaves\QASaves just pick one and check if it's where you actually are in story, this folder cover all possible save points in game :)

All you have to do is rename the save according to the slot (0, 1 or 2) when dragging in cemu save folder. You can do it while game is running it's quicker.

Last edited by toto621,

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am running the game on actual hardware haha :P It's tough to just give up 20 hrs of gameplay, catching bugs and poes, finding pieces of heart though :x I wish there was a way to fix my save (either by save editing or ram/mem editing on wii u or throough cemu as my rig is powerful enough to emulate U :x)

I did find some people who experienced this glitch on the original wii version and they managed to fix it by using an what I assume an Ocarina or WiiRD cheat code to unlock all (and thus also the missing) warp points, hence me looking for a similar solution for TPHD:P

Last edited by Quincy,

jnash97

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used the Drivium table for lantern oil and now it's impossible to refill the lantern. I tried using this page's table to fix it with no luck. Any chance you could point me in the right direction to fix it?

captainDirtyDan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used the Drivium table for lantern oil and now it's impossible to refill the lantern. I tried using this page's table to fix it with no luck. Any chance you could point me in the right direction to fix it?

same issue here I've tried everything

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

same issue here I've tried everything[/QUOTE]

chunjin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hi Toto621, I admire your contribution, your work seems amazing. But a pity for me is, I cannot get your cheat tables working correctly, either the one for Twilight Princess, as well as the one for Wind Waker, I also tried those tables from Drivium, both runs perfectly...

To be more precise, first I open CEMU, load the game, then I open CE, load your tables, when I press "END", I can hear the sound effect, but nothing changed, even if I wait 5 minutes, the screen remains the same. I right clicked on "Press END and wait a little", and it says "error when searching memory" or something like that, I don't upload the screen capture because I'm not using the English version of CE.

For Twilight Princess, I use the EUR version, for Wind Waker, I use the USA version. And CEMU, the lastest version 1.21.4. So I can't see any possible reason to this issue. Do you happen to use a CE version other than 7.1? as far as I know, different CE version may cause this kind of problem.

At last, do you have any intention to remove the "Press-END-Activation" on your table? I think that will be more easy to use. Or, maybe just change a hotkey, because, for some laptop users just like me, "END" need to be combined with other function key, so if there's problem, it will be hard to address.

jayymonroe96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to get this working, is there a specific version of cemu that should be used? I'm currently running cemu 1.22.4 and the latest version of TP HD, I also added all the big endian modes to cheat engine as a troubleshooting step but so far nothing has worked, it just says "error while scanning for AOBs : arraystart

nojinx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suddenly had an idea for a mod. I have no clue of how I'd do it, though.

What if the Magic Armor you acquire in Hyrule's market (instead of being the shitty reward it currently is) granted you the double-defense effect of Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask instead of draining rupees?

Bulbi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@toto621 Thanks for this! Unfortunately it seems to be broken now. Do you have any plans to update it just to make it functional again? I really need the golden bug and Poe soul modifiers lol.

helmi_22

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Doesnt work for me too or I don't understand how to get this working...can somebody explain it to me please? To be honest I just hope to get this working so I can fix the "non refillable lantern" from the drivium table...

Last edited by helmi_22,

ACrossing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just found out about this cheat table as well and i can't get it to load up in the latest version of cemu 1.22.12c and using cheat engine 7.2, after i press the End button, i just hear a ding sound, but nothing happens after. Does anyone know how to fix this?

DrBlueface

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How does it break overtime if we don't even connect it to Cemu cuz is it ain't working at all or am I doing it wrong and also need and old cemu version right?

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@toto621 I'm sorry to write you here but I can't write you a PM for some reason. I have a question if you could make a CE table for Smash Wii U with the help of Dekirai's trainer for the game. Is there a possibility to contact you somehow so I can explain it better?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over