Emulation [CHEAT] CE Table for Twilight Princess HD

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT: Latest Update v4.1 - October 19th, 2023

@toto621 I made my own table using yours as a base. Here are some of the new features:

- Item Spoofer
- Modifiers for all fish types
- Option to add hidden techniques
- Speed modifiers (Lots of different types)
- Climb height
- 60 FPS (Makes the game run fast, unfortunately)
- Enable/disable Hero-Mode
- Gravity modifier (Has an actual moon jump now)
- Moon Jump
- Equipment modifiers (spinner and clawshot speed, range)

Also added some scripts
- Rupees always increase
- Nothing decreases
- Invincibility
- Always great spin attack
- One-hit kill
- No fall damage
- Enemy moon jump and health (just for fun, but unstable)
- Freecam

Custom Big Endian value types need to be added in cheat engine for these cheats to work properly. You can do so by going to your Cheat Engine settings > Extra Custom Types , then check all the boxes that are Big Endian and hit OK.

Cheat Engine >=7.4 is needed for this Table to Function Properly!

v2.0
  • Fixed Cemu crashing when enabling the 'Player Coordinates' script
  • Fixed Moon Jump not working on Cemu 2.0
v2.1
Added some new scripts or changed some of them:

• No longer a Nothing decreases script but instead there are individual scripts:
    • Hearts Never Decrease
    • Rupees Never Decrease
    • Arrows Never Decrease
    • Bombs Never Decrease
    • Slingshot Seeds Never Decrease
    • Lantern Oil Never Decreases
  • Rupee Multiplier (Between 0-255)
  • Damage Multiplier
    • Given
    • Received
Added more speed modifiers for Link
Added more equipment modifiers:

• There is now a clawshot anything script *You will have to clawshot an able surface FIRST for it to work*
  • Bomb time modifier
Added some Quality of Life scripts:
  • Compact Mode
  • Disable All scripts

v2.2
  • Fixed Moon Jump script again
  • Refactored some code and made activating virtually instant
  • Reorganized layout
  • Added Compact mode as an option at start-up (can be enabled on the top bar)
  • Added Day Speed modifiers (up to 20 times the normal speed)
    • Slow down
    • Speed up
  • Added option to change whether gameplay is mirrored or not (requested by @Herrmanter)
    • Option can be found in Misc section called "Screen Orientation"
v2.3
  • Force close the table and notify user if Cheat Engine version is not 7.4 or greater'
v2.4 - June 17, 2023
  • Added Remote Control Bombs (BOTW style)
  • Added Bomb Throw Range Variable
  • Adjusted Moon Jump Script to no longer need Player Coordinates Script (You can find Moon Jump under Scripts tab)
  • Fixed Spinner Speed Script (No longer modifies jump speed/distance)
  • Fixed Bomb Options
  • Added Memory Region Info (For more advanced users)
  • Added a Script that will not tell you how much damage you deal per blow (not accurate if damage mult is on)
  • Reorganized a bit of the layout
v3.0 - June 21, 2023

BIG DISCOVERY! After looking at the code for hours I have finally found out how the game handles portal/warp locations! You know what that means, right? ;)

• Added a new section in Dungeons/World called "Flags"
    • Added General flags (For enabling warping/teleporting/transforming, etc.)
    • Added Map Region flags (For unlocking portions of the map)
    • *Added PORTAL FLAGS! (You can now give yourself any warp location)
  • Added a modifier script for how many bombs you can pull out at once
  • Fixed button activator scripts that were causing crashes every time they were enabled (namely, Moon Jump and Remote Bombs)
*On how to use warp portal flags... Go to a area of the map that DOES NOT have portals loaded onto it (for instance, the fishing hole). Then you can freely unlock them! If specific portals are not unlocking, that means that the portal is somehow tied to the map you are currently loaded into, so you can change locations and try again. Alternatively instead if moving locations if the portal isn't unlocking, you can check the freeze box and use the one address that pops up underneath to unlock the portal. Just make sure to unfreeze the value after doing so.

v3.1 - July 28, 2023
  • Fixed activate script as Cemu 2.0-45 update broke the activate hook on the script :(
  • Refactored Epona Dashes Script. Now named "Infinite Epona Dashes" under Scripts section
  • Refactored Time Speed Modifier and it now works properly. Can be found under "Misc" section called "Timescale Modifier"
  • Fixed Rupees Never Decrease Script (definitely was broken)
  • **Major stability improvements for Scripts. They should crash less when using now (hopefully ;p)**
  • Minor adjustments to Current and Max hearts. It now tells you --along with the raw number-- amount of hearts/heart pieces you have
v3.3 - August 1st, 2023
  • Hook Camera Matrix Info at activate time. Cam Info can be found under "Camera Matrix Info" in scripts section (I think some may see where this is going... Free Cam will be available in the future)
  • Reorganized Scripts section and added some new scripts
    • Save/Load Coordinates ZR+D-Pad Left = Save, ZR+D-Pad Right = Load (Helpful for speedrunning practice)
    • Reset Game (ZR+Y+B)
  • Added Current Room Info to the "Dungeon World Info"
    • Through this, it is now possible to load into any room the game has to offer. A lot of research will be required, but I hope to be able to do something similar to TPGZ
    • Game/Stage Reset Flags (Add 1 byte to trigger effect) - can also be found under "Other" section in Flags
  • Added "Other" to flags
    • Freeze game (what the game does during scripted scenes/cutscenes/opening chests, etc.)
    • Decouple Camera (will be used for Free-Cam at some point)
    • Mute Game sound
    • Stage/Game Reset (This can actually be used to gain control on the title scene)
v4.0 - August 9th, 2023
  • Added the long awaited FreeCam
    • Control Stick moves forward, back, left, right
    • Camera Stick looks up, down, left, right
    • ZR moves up, ZL moves down
    • Holding R while moving speeds up the movement
The FreeCam works almost identical to TPGZs as I ported it with slight modifications to account for TPHDs quirks (Thanks TPGZ Team!). If you used TPGZs FreeCam before, it is pretty much the same. Something to note is that it will only work with the Pro Crontoller as the Gamepad has a different pointer address as well as button codes. You will notice that it hitches sometimes as well as gets a weird improper frames while moving. I have a theory that this happens when the Camera position and the Camera target update on different frames (the camera position is suddenly in front of the target hence the brief snap to what's behind you). In order to fix this I would have to hook to the game loop and have the code run on every frame which I am definitely not doing as it would require quite of bit of reverse engineering. Even with this, it is still very much usable. Have fun!

• Reset Game controller combo script is currently broken so avoid using it till I fix it
  • Reworked the freecam
    • no longer any weird screen glitches
    • it is now located under the "Save/Load/View Coordinates" section called "Camera Tools"
@toto621 - for their original cheat table
The TPGZ Team - for the Freecam

There is always a possibility of a crash! Just make sure that when you are using the scripts you save periodically.

Tested and working as of CEMU 2.0 or greater | TPHD USA(v81)/EUR(v81)/JAP(v82)

Attachments

• TPHD v4.0.zip
    52.4 KB · Views: 33
  • TPHD v4.1.zip
    57.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by n0ted,

pancho_xx

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
hi, the last file, dont work,
error:
1638239703266.png

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, i've been triyng to get all hearth pieces but when i activate the cheat it actually akes hearts out instead of adding them :(
Be sure that you have enabled the custom "Big Endian" values types in Cheat Engine. You can so by going to Cheat Engine settings under "Extra Custom Types", and checking all the boxes. if that doesn't work, can you send a screenshot of the cheat that you are trying to use and the game itself? Also what version of Cemu are you using? I haven't tested the table for anything other than Cemu 1.26.0 and TPHD v81 update.

Last edited by n0ted,

Bassie123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@toto621 I added some new cheats to your table and rearranged some things. Here are some of the new features:

- Item Spoofer
- Climb height
- Moon Jump

Also added some scripts
- Rupees always increase
- Nothing decreases
- Invincibility
- One-hit kill
- No fall damage
- Enemy moon jump and health (just for fun and can crash the game)
- Cam decoupler (just for fun)

That's pretty much it.

Just make sure that when you are using the scripts you save periodically. I have had it crash before, although not very common. Also, I have only tested the scripts on the USA version, so I don't know if it works on the EUR or JAP versions.

Tested and working as of CEMU 1.26.0
This is really cool man but i can't change the value of the hearts in quaters. There is just nothing there.

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is really cool man but i can't change the value of the hearts in quaters. There is just nothing there.
Sounds like you might not have 'Big Endian Values' enabled, you can enable them by going to your Cheat Engine settings > Extra Custom Types , then check all the boxes that Big Endian and hit OK. If you already have them enabled and it is still behaving like this try v2.0 of the cheat table. If the problem still persists after that, send me a screenshot of cheat engine while attached to the game along with your problem.

Last edited by n0ted,

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
@toto621 I added some new cheats to your table and rearranged some things. Here are some of the new features:

*Custom Big Endian value types need to be added in cheat engine for these cheats to work properly. You can do so by going to your Cheat Engine settings > Extra Custom Types , then check all the boxes that Big Endian and hit OK.

- Item Spoofer
- Climb height
- Moon Jump

Also added some scripts
- Rupees always increase
- Nothing decreases
- Invincibility
- One-hit kill
- No fall damage

**NEW IN V2.0

• No longer a Nothing decreases script but instead there are individual scripts:
    • Hearts Never Decrease
    • Rupees Never Decrease
    • Arrows Never Decrease
    • Bombs Never Decrease
  • Damage Multiplier
    • Given
    • Received

• There is now a clawshot anything script *You will have to clawshot an able surface for it to work first*
  • Bomb time modifier
  • Compact Mode
  • Disable All scripts

Just make sure that when you are using the scripts you save periodically. There is always a possibility of a crash, although it is not very common.

Tested and working as of CEMU 1.26.0 - CEMU 2.0 | TPHD v81 (USA/EUR/JAPv82])
Hey buddy, I was looking for this and thank for it.
Does it contain moonjump for link?
If not please can add it?

robotwaifulover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

*Custom Big Endian value types need to be added in cheat engine for these cheats to work properly. You can do so by going to your Cheat Engine settings > Extra Custom Types , then check all the boxes that Big Endian and hit OK.

- Item Spoofer
- Climb height
- Moon Jump

Also added some scripts
- Rupees always increase
- Nothing decreases
- Invincibility
- One-hit kill
- No fall damage

**NEW IN V2.0

• Hearts Never Decrease
    • Rupees Never Decrease
    • Arrows Never Decrease
    • Bombs Never Decrease
  • Damage Multiplier
    • Given
    • Received

• There is now a clawshot anything script *You will have to clawshot an able surface for it to work first*
  • Bomb time modifier
  • Compact Mode
  • Disable All scripts

Just make sure that when you are using the scripts you save periodically. There is always a possibility of a crash, although it is not very common.

Tested and working as of CEMU 1.26.0 - CEMU 2.0 | TPHD v81 (USA/EUR/JAPv82])
Just wanted to say thanks for the table! Works like a charm.

Reactions: n0ted

robotwaifulover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
It seems that Moon Jump doesn't work for me.I've tried both pro controller and gamepad and I ve also got everything ticked in the extra settings for cheat engine.TWWHD v81 EU,Cemu 2.0 and your 2.0 table.Everything else seems to be working.Everything ticks in the table but whenever I press ZR+A It doesn't moon jump.

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems that Moon Jump doesn't work for me.I've tried both pro controller and gamepad and I ve also got everything ticked in the extra settings for cheat engine.TWWHD v81 EU,Cemu 2.0 and your 2.0 table.Everything else seems to be working.Everything ticks in the table but whenever I press ZR+A It doesn't moon jump.
Thanks for letting me know. I will investigate and try to release a working version in a bit.

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for letting me know. I will investigate and try to release a working version in a bit.
So funny story, when I was playing TPHD on Cemu 2.0 two weeks ago I noticed this problem and actually fixed it but forgot to upload it the fix. That's my bad. But for those curious as to what was wrong, the problem was from version 1.2x -> 2.0 of Cemu, the static address for the controller is offset differently. So to put it simply, it would look for your button presses at the wrong address, hence the moon jump not working.

Anyway the new version should be fixed for the moon jump. Let me know if it works and if you find anything else that doesn't work.

Reactions: robotwaifulover

robotwaifulover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So funny story, when I was playing TPHD on Cemu 2.0 two weeks ago I noticed this problem and actually fixed it but forgot to upload it the fix. That's my bad. But for those curious as to what was wrong, the problem was from version 1.2x -> 2.0 of Cemu, the static address for the controller is offset differently. So to put it simply, it would look for your button presses at the wrong address, hence the moon jump not working.

Anyway the new version should be fixed for the moon jump. Let me know if it works and if you find anything else that doesn't work.

Yep,It works fine.Found a nice trick using the moon jump and the Gale Boomerang glitch jump.Literally gliding across the screen.Thanks for the quick fix!:D

Last edited by robotwaifulover,
Reactions: n0ted

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't get moon jump to work for me on 2.1 I'm on newest cemu and cheat engine any help is much appreciated
When you activate the "Player Script" and "Moon Jump" Script do they both have a check mark inside the box? Also, I know you said newest Cemu version, but I need specifics. What game version and region as well a Cemu version specificly?

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you activate the "Player Script" and "Moon Jump" Script do they both have a check mark inside the box? Also, I know you said newest Cemu version, but I need specifics. What game version and region as well a Cemu version specif
When you activate the "Player Script" and "Moon Jump" Script do they both have a check mark inside the box? Also, I know you said newest Cemu version, but I need specifics. What game version and region as well a Cemu version specificly?

Both are checked cemu version 1.26.2f euro region cemu says version 81

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure that your controller type is set to Wii U Pro Controller and not the Wii U Gamepad in Cemu input settings. I was doing some testing and it seems like the controller pointer address doesn't work properly with the Wii U Gamepad. It works with the Pro Controller only. If you like using motion controls, I can make a moon jump code for the gamepad in the future. I will just need a little bit of time.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure that your controller type is set to Wii U Pro Controller and not the Wii U Gamepad in Cemu input settings. I was doing some testing and it seems like the controller pointer address doesn't work properly with the Wii U Gamepad. It works with the Pro Controller only. If you like using motion controls, I can make a moon jump code for the gamepad in the future. I will just need a little bit of time.
I use the pro controller settings I use an 8bitdo pro 2 controller and I have it said as pro controller in cemu settings I guess moon jump isn't that big of a deal

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use the pro controller settings I use an 8bitdo pro 2 controller and I have it said as pro controller in cemu settings I guess moon jump isn't that big of a deal
Interesting... I would like to get to the bottom of this. Can you send me a screenshot of your input settings? Another thing you can try is updating to the experimental Cemu 1.27.0 or 2.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself