timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to update the HBC using HackMii installer, and only realized that after the install the title ID would be changed.
mellow.gif
Needless to say, I felt like an idiot. Anyway, what I'd like to is get both PreLoader and BootMii up to par with this new title ID. From what I understand, the HackMii installer will take care of BootMii just by uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but what I'm not sure of is PreLoader. Considering I have .30, and it's looking for HAXX rather than the new title ID, what's the best way to get PreLoader working with the HBC again?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Upgrade from preloader to the latest priiloader beta. Preloader is outdated. Also update bootmii with the hackmii installer if you haven't done it now.

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
timishu said:
So I decided to update the HBC using HackMii installer, and only realized that after the install the title ID would be changed.
mellow.gif
Needless to say, I felt like an idiot. Anyway, what I'd like to is get both PreLoader and BootMii up to par with this new title ID. From what I understand, the HackMii installer will take care of BootMii just by uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but what I'm not sure of is PreLoader. Considering I have .30, and it's looking for HAXX rather than the new title ID, what's the best way to get PreLoader working with the HBC again?

Just install 0.4 beta whatever on the priiloader page then go into settings then check beta updates and then check for a later update of priiloader (beta 5) and install it, that should fix the problem

As for bootmii, you should have uninstalled your old version of it and installed the version in the hackmii installer, so just re-run the hackmii installer and reinstall bootmii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: rofl