Hacking CFW won't boot after updating to 7.0.1 and updating Atmosphere

Sansterz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I updated the switch to 7.0.1 after updating Atmosphere and replacing it on the SD card.
I also updated Hekate and replaced that onto the SD card too.

Now when I try to boot as usual and inject the payload, it loads up, shows the Nintendo switch logo and gives an Atmosphere Error: 2021-0008 (0x1015)

What have I done wrong or what have I forgotten?

Attachments

• IMG20190324141130.jpg
    IMG20190324141130.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 260

HookedBehemoth

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Be sure to remove any atmosphere files that are not in the latest release. Some files were replaced with different files but could still be loaded.

Sansterz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Be sure to remove any atmosphere files that are not in the latest release. Some files were replaced with different files but could still be loaded.

What files should these be?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh nevermind, I deleted the Atmosphere file and replaced it with the updated one.
BUT NOW, When I try to open NSP's, only a few works and most of them don't open, giving a Nintendo Error "Could not start the software."

Is there something else I've missed now?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What files should these be?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh nevermind, I deleted the Atmosphere file and replaced it with the updated one.
BUT NOW, When I try to open NSP's, only a few works and most of them don't open, giving a Nintendo Error "Could not start the software."

Is there something else I've missed now?

You are missing some sig Patches , make sure you have the one below and the one specified in the kosmos pack additional sig Patches.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-sigpatches-noob-paradise.532146/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...