Atmosphere doesn't work after updating Switch to 17.01

Noonbaster3358

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you ever hidden/deleted your switch's serial number? Today, I updated CFW in someone's switch because they can't do it Every time after updating the firmware on emunand via daybrake atmosphere, I received an error. I had to fiddle around to make the error go away. And the problem was the hidden serial number of this switch.
What is a hidden serial number and how did you fix it?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What is a hidden serial number and how did you fix it?
you can clear/hide the console serial number with some methods, that on the past was great but since firmware 17 if you connect to internet your hidden serial number console the firmware will crash.

You can:

Remove the clearing method if you used Incognito_RCM (but if you don\t know what it is you need to read A LOT)

Enable Atmosphere DNSMitM

Please read the other threads, you can find them using the search bar at top of page.

Slamgler01

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
hello, I have the same problem, but I started to give me errors when I changed the firmware from 16.0 to 17.0.1 first gave me errors that the OVlloader (Tesla Menu) gave errors, solution remove the folder, then gave me an error indicating that in the content folder 0100000000000000d609 gave an error (seeing this corresponds to a module dmnt. gen2), I also eliminated the folder and it threw me another error indicating another folder 4200000000000010, I also eliminated it, but now it throws me the error 2123-0011 that denies me the use of the console due to the fact that I use incognito in the console. I had to turn off the router and re-inject the payload and magically returned, but as soon as you turn on the router and the console detects the connection it throws the error 2113-0011. Solution to reformat the microSD memory (since I had Emunand in the console). I don't know if these steps will help anyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto