Hacking CFW won't boot after updating to 7.0.1 and updating Atmosphere

Sansterz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I updated the switch to 7.0.1 after updating Atmosphere and replacing it on the SD card.
I also updated Hekate and replaced that onto the SD card too.

Now when I try to boot as usual and inject the payload, it loads up, shows the Nintendo switch logo and gives an Atmosphere Error: 2021-0008 (0x1015)

What have I done wrong or what have I forgotten?

Attachments

• IMG20190324141130.jpg
    IMG20190324141130.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 262

HookedBehemoth

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Be sure to remove any atmosphere files that are not in the latest release. Some files were replaced with different files but could still be loaded.

Sansterz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Be sure to remove any atmosphere files that are not in the latest release. Some files were replaced with different files but could still be loaded.

What files should these be?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh nevermind, I deleted the Atmosphere file and replaced it with the updated one.
BUT NOW, When I try to open NSP's, only a few works and most of them don't open, giving a Nintendo Error "Could not start the software."

Is there something else I've missed now?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What files should these be?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh nevermind, I deleted the Atmosphere file and replaced it with the updated one.
BUT NOW, When I try to open NSP's, only a few works and most of them don't open, giving a Nintendo Error "Could not start the software."

Is there something else I've missed now?

You are missing some sig Patches , make sure you have the one below and the one specified in the kosmos pack additional sig Patches.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-sigpatches-noob-paradise.532146/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mmmmm uremum
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Always shooting that dairy out uremums tiddies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My thread front ten years ago got 10,000 views lol
  • DolphinCube @ DolphinCube:
    Sup peps? I rarely talk on here but is there a way to disable the ads that cover the chat a lil. Its annoying at times
    DolphinCube @ DolphinCube: Sup peps? I rarely talk on here but is there a way to disable the ads that cover the chat a lil...