Guillaume_23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

After install haxchi and test with différent games, i have installed CBHC.

To use CFW games, i re-installed haxchi on the CBHC game (to make the creation on my rednand more easy).

But now, the wii u don't boot anymore. I see wii u menu start screen, black screen, wii u menu start screen, black screen, ......

Push the home button hile booting have the same result, and press B button show me the -3 error.

Can i do something else to make it work.

Thank for your answers and sorry for my english!

Last edited by Guillaume_23,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

After install haxchi and test with différent games, i have installed CBHC.

To use CFW games, i re-installed haxchi on the CBHC game (to make the creation on my rednand more easy).

But now, the wii u don't boot anymore. I see wii u menu start screen, black screen, wii u menu start screen, black screen, ......

Push the home button hile booting have the same result, and press B button show me the -3 error.

Can i do something else to make it work.

Thank for your answers and sorry for my english!
CBHC takes over HaxChi which is why it changes the icon to "don't touch me". You're suppose to leave HaxChi alone after installing CBHC. If you messed with HaxChi after installing CBHC I think you're screwed.

Why you'd even be messing with redNAND when you already had CFW with CBHC and Haxchi is beyond me.

I'm pretty sure you're permanently bricked now.

Chalk up another CBHC brick to a user not following instructions or even reading the name of the icon HaxChi uses. It says don't touch me for a reason

Last edited by Kafluke,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After installing haxchi, in can instal cfw games but i dont see them in my wii u menu, so i think, probably wong, i have to put à rednand ...
Using HaxChi to launch rednand is pointless. It's using one CFW to launch another CFW.

But that's not even where you went wrong. You're not suppose to touch your "legit" HaxChi when you install CBHC. If you overwrite the code that CBHC uses to launch HaxChi on boot then your Wii U can't find HaxChi to boot. Bricked. You have to uninstall CBHC first before you start messing with HaxChi again

Last edited by Kafluke,
D

Deleted User

Sorry for being so blunt about this but...
You fucked up. Big time.
You're NOT SUPPOSED TO OVERWRITE CBHC INSTALLATION WITH HAXCHI! [You can do that after you uninstalled CBHC]
You basically screwed up because you installed Haxchi over CBHC. On boot, CBHC tries to launch DS VC game, it fails because it can't find it thus throwing System Memory error.
This is the one of many reasons why CBHC game says "DONT TOUCH ME"
Goodbye Wii U!
Or you know, you can do hardmod since you have redNAN-nvm, since you screwed up on the redNAND side also.

Guillaume_23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, I fucked up ;) My first brick in 25 year of hack (phone, console, ...) it had to happen!
If someone have an idea to bring the brick alive, i'll take it, but I have no hope for its recovery

D

Deleted User

Yes, I fucked up ;) My first brick in 25 year of hack (phone, console, ...) it had to happen!
If someone have an idea to bring the brick alive, i'll take it, but I have no hope for its recovery
Hardmod/OTP keys. Since you have redNAND backup you can extract it with SDIO NAND Manager.

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stored the icon away to another folder just in case I do "touch it." Had a question though, if I were to startup that haxchi icon accidentally, would it mess anything beyond getting a brick?

D

Deleted User

I stored the icon away to another folder just in case I do "touch it." Had a question though, if I were to startup that haxchi icon accidentally, would it mess anything beyond getting a brick?
If you mean starting up CBHC, bootloop or possible crash. [For me, it was bootloop] If you will keep doing that then i guess there's a chance for DS VC corruption.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?