Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cupajoe38 said:
I'm kind of stuck on...
Fighting albus. Is there a strategy? A certain glyph? Suggested level?

A lot of jumping and memorizing pattern as with all the bosses in this game.

Here's an example:

When the battle begins he'll usually run towards you then stop to shoot. Jump over him and land next to him on his right side, hit him (I think I used the 2nd light spell, which can be found right outside the door, and a scythe about 200+ a pop) then run towards him a bit as he runs away and when he stops jump over him and hit him again. Just keep doing this. If you see him duck and aren't cornered, run in the opposite direction as he'll throw the freezing things, if you're cornered you can run forward a bit to get in between the pillars.

If he raises his hand simply absorb the glyph, or you can hit him twice, while he's charging and when he gets pushed back from the recoil.

Caeli1926

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been searching for what seems like forever for the tenth villager. I have all the other villagers except for the little girl. Does anyone know where to find her? Thanks in advance.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do all your maps have 100%? If not then simply check those maps. If you're at Dracula's castle get the eye of decay to help you detect breakable walls.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
cupajoe38 said:
I'm kind of stuck on...
Fighting albus. Is there a strategy? A certain glyph? Suggested level?
First I suggest you obtain two glyphs (well these are the ones I used against him). They include the "Vol Umbre" (gained from the blacked out room two rooms to the left of the save point). By getting this you can can fire shots at Albus whilst he's preparing an attack (notice how he takes a couple of seconds to prepare for them? jump behind and attack, making sure to keep alittle distance between him and yourself incase he quickly switches to close combat tactics such as the flame kick that deals alot of damage). The good thing about this glyph is that it stays static for a couple of seconds dealing multiple damage to enemies that remain in the same position as the orb (so in this case, with Albus remaining in the same position for long periods of time also when preparing certain attacks this can mean dealing 70+pts of damage x2 or x3).

The other glyph comes from Albus himself. When he prepares the attack that launches a large brown ball at you, in the process you'll see a glyph symbol appear from him (and as you should know by now you can absorb them!) so as soon as you see it absorb. It works in the same way for you as it does him (only for you it'll be executed more quickly) so you could go trigger happy on him and equip both slots with it (for me they also dealt around 70pts of damage), or stick with both glyps. Alternatively use a sword as I've also defeated him with that, although you're very much exposed to attacks such as his gun and flame kick
tongue.gif
In all honesty this was one of the easiest boss fights out there so once you've learned his movement pattern and have a couple of potions and tonics (for glyph fusion attacks - up + Y/X) you really shouldn't lose.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe he is in mountain range at the bottom of the overworld map on top of a tree. You need double jump to get across the gap to get to the right side to be able to get him.

Doozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After Shanoa has beaten Dracula so far, she says she can't do it alone, but Dominus can! What do you do? I equipped them all and they drain my life and I die
frown.gif
Whats the solution here then?

Cheers in Advance....

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jarjaxle said:
wheres the jersey devil?

Misty Forest Road I believe. Near the first entrance. I'll go check now though.

Edit: I was wrong. They're located in the Marsh Level, I forget the name.

Edit2: Agrila Swamp.

How to tell if you got the good or bad ending:
Did you save all of the villagers before fighting Albus?

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Read the post right above you. Also, can anybody tell me the format for Spoiler tags? Whenever I use them I get one spoiler nested within another spoiler. I feel like I'm missing something really simple....

Arkanius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got a small problem

Does anyone have a Save file just before the final boss? (Dracula)

I had most glyphs captured and my save file just got deleted (Corrupt it seems)
I don't want to do all that again, I just want to end it

Would someone kindly lend me his save? (Before the final boss preferably)

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Renzozuken said:
HOW DO YOU
GET THE GLYPH WITH THE BLOWING WIND?

Use the magnes glyph to propel yourself right to the edge of the platform and begin to absorb the glyph right when you land. There's a delay after landing that will provide enough time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/vtGSfyI8VUk