Capcom bringing three Resident Evil titles to the Nintendo Switch

IMG_1969.JPG

Capcom USA has announced that they'll be bringing some games from their Resident Evil series to the Nintendo Switch. Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0, and Resident Evil 4 will be available on the system sometime next year. No further details were given at this time, but Capcom's Twitter says more information will be given soon.

:arrow: Source

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Boy times do changes. I remember when everyone was crapping on RE4 because of how different it was from the "original" RE games and now people are happy to get it again. Myself included! :D

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm fine with ports if I haven't played them. People complaining about ports of games they've already played is ridiculous and just attention seeking. Just don't buy it. Ports are for people who missed certain games under whatever circumstance. Besides, every game can only benefit of being on the Switch for being portable.

Also for the ones who make fun of the Switch and it's ports should also make fun of the PS4 which basically was a port machine.

Reactions: DarthDub

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So stop buying them you dildo
I literally lolled at this! Very true though! ..but let's be honest, a new Switch RE would be more exciting news...
Eww, PS2 port has hideous visuals compared to the GCN port.
But the PS3 port of the PS2 port was a prettier port than the other port, and the GC port is not actually a port in the first place. But was the Wii port a port of the PS2 port or a port of the GC original

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol