Capcom bringing three Resident Evil titles to the Nintendo Switch

IMG_1969.JPG

Capcom USA has announced that they'll be bringing some games from their Resident Evil series to the Nintendo Switch. Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0, and Resident Evil 4 will be available on the system sometime next year. No further details were given at this time, but Capcom's Twitter says more information will be given soon.

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

I was just thinking this morning about how it'd be neat if Resident Evil came to the switch. It really do be like that.

Reactions: apfelsaft45

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's the point? Re4 is unplayable once you had wii controls. Gyro doesn't come close
You do realise the wii version let you use a clasic controler or gamecube controler as well. Plus when did capcom say the switch version would be a port of the Wii version anyway?

Reactions: Full Metal

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
FUCK YES!
About damn time!
I hope it's the HD releases of these three games.
Now all that's left is just RE5 and RE6, those never saw a release for a Nintendo console.
Make it happen, Capcom!

Reactions: Full Metal

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i will get re 4, 5 and 6 if they are at retail.

seriously RE remake,re0 and RE4 already had a nintendo release, no idea why they didnt announce 5 and 6 atleast, well i will get 4 if it has a retail release, i already have re remake/0 ps4 collection so i can skip that.

Last edited by pedro702,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone