Homebrew Can't Run wad2bin For the Life of Me...

JarenM03

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should preface by saying I am no programmer, and a complete newbie to the world of Python. Nonetheless, I am trying to run the wad2bin GUI off the latest version of Python (installed from the official website) to install some Rock Band 3 DLC. This is the farthest I have been able to get thus far...

-----------------------
Starting...

wad2bin v0.8 (c) DarkMatterCore.

Built on: 15:48:35 Aug 12 2021.

utilsWriteDataToFile: Failed to open ".\wad2bin_wad_data\cert.bin" in write mode! (2).

wadUnpackInstallablePackage: Failed to save certificate chain from "C:/9-26-23/Rock Band 3 (USA) (DLC) (sZJ) (RB3).wad"!

Process failed!

utilsRemoveDirectoryRecursively: Error opening directory ".\wad2bin_wad_data"! (2).

What can I possibly do to move past this issue? I have no idea how to locate/re-create the directory this program can't find, and I don't know what could even be causing this issue in the first place.

Thank you!

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I should preface by saying I am no programmer, and a complete newbie to the world of Python. Nonetheless, I am trying to run the wad2bin GUI off the latest version of Python (installed from the official website) to install some Rock Band 3 DLC. This is the farthest I have been able to get thus far...

-----------------------
Starting...

wad2bin v0.8 (c) DarkMatterCore.

Built on: 15:48:35 Aug 12 2021.

utilsWriteDataToFile: Failed to open ".\wad2bin_wad_data\cert.bin" in write mode! (2).

wadUnpackInstallablePackage: Failed to save certificate chain from "C:/9-26-23/Rock Band 3 (USA) (DLC) (sZJ) (RB3).wad"!

Process failed!

utilsRemoveDirectoryRecursively: Error opening directory ".\wad2bin_wad_data"! (2).

What can I possibly do to move past this issue? I have no idea how to locate/re-create the directory this program can't find, and I don't know what could even be causing this issue in the first place.

Thank you!
For what purpose are you doing this for? Can't you install the WAD in Multi-Mod Manager like a good person?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W-jzom3X0QU