can't run Band Hero...Help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ridgecity, Nov 12, 2009.

Nov 12, 2009

can't run Band Hero...Help! by ridgecity at 4:49 AM (4,155 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. ridgecity
    OP

Member ridgecity GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mexico
    I haven't been updated my hacked wii for a while and tried running Band Hero and it doesn't work. Also tried a whole bunch of things and neither Guitar hero 5 works. What I'm a missing? can't seem to find anything about Band Hero problems, I'm I the only one?

2. alexcalibur

Member alexcalibur GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Both of these game need hermes' cios installed. Go grab the newest version 4 installer and install 222/223. The combination that makes it work is 38 merge 37.

Then change your loaders setting to use 222/223

3. BobbleZ

Newcomer BobbleZ Newbie

United States
    same problem over here ...
    tried different usb loaders (gx , uloader, now config. usb loader) all of them seem to boot to black screen.
    i've installed cios r14, hermes 222/223 rev 4 with all the possible options. (38-37 merged , 38-60 merged
    set configurable usb loader to use cios 222/223 mload with and without ios reload.
    installed all the latest versions of the iosses which are on the iso via dop ios.

all for nothing.
    stupid black screen ... [​IMG]

any help is welcome though [​IMG]

4. alexcalibur

Member alexcalibur GBAtemp Regular

United States
    dop ios won't do anything, usb loading is all cios. The setup I use to get the games running is config usb loader, hermes 222 38 merge 37. Then I set the game to use 222. I don't change any other options from default. If your version of cfg usb loader is up to date then I don't see why it wouldn't work. I don't know what regions you're using, but mine is NTSC wii and NTSC game. maybe try your reinstalling hermes cios again or maybe you just got a bad dump... :/

5. BobbleZ

Newcomer BobbleZ Newbie

United States
    i have the latests cfg loader, with a pal wii and game ,
    i've seen on some discussions that you needed the ios56 wich wasnt installed on my wii.
    so i did an update of all the iosses till ios36. (was somewhere in a fix)
    well when i get back this evening its gonna be another night of trying [​IMG]
    thx for the help allready

oh jeah , i used the clean iso and i've tried with an is which has passed trough blablablanobrick (sorry cant think of the name [​IMG])

6. ferjero989

Newcomer ferjero989 Member

Panama
    i just had the same issue
    i got everything updated (but the wii, mine is 4.1)
    i tried ios 249.. and it worked lawl