Hacking can't run Band Hero...Help!

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I haven't been updated my hacked wii for a while and tried running Band Hero and it doesn't work. Also tried a whole bunch of things and neither Guitar hero 5 works. What I'm a missing? can't seem to find anything about Band Hero problems, I'm I the only one?

alexcalibur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of these game need hermes' cios installed. Go grab the newest version 4 installer and install 222/223. The combination that makes it work is 38 merge 37.

Then change your loaders setting to use 222/223

BobbleZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same problem over here ...
tried different usb loaders (gx , uloader, now config. usb loader) all of them seem to boot to black screen.
i've installed cios r14, hermes 222/223 rev 4 with all the possible options. (38-37 merged , 38-60 merged
set configurable usb loader to use cios 222/223 mload with and without ios reload.
installed all the latest versions of the iosses which are on the iso via dop ios.

all for nothing.
stupid black screen ...
smile.gif

any help is welcome though
smile.gif

alexcalibur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobbleZ said:
same problem over here ...
tried different usb loaders (gx , uloader, now config. usb loader) all of them seem to boot to black screen.
i've installed cios r14, hermes 222/223 rev 4 with all the possible options. (38-37 merged , 38-60 merged
set configurable usb loader to use cios 222/223 mload with and without ios reload.
installed all the latest versions of the iosses which are on the iso via dop ios.

all for nothing.
stupid black screen ...
smile.gif

any help is welcome though
smile.gif

dop ios won't do anything, usb loading is all cios. The setup I use to get the games running is config usb loader, hermes 222 38 merge 37. Then I set the game to use 222. I don't change any other options from default. If your version of cfg usb loader is up to date then I don't see why it wouldn't work. I don't know what regions you're using, but mine is NTSC wii and NTSC game. maybe try your reinstalling hermes cios again or maybe you just got a bad dump... :/

BobbleZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the latests cfg loader, with a pal wii and game ,
i've seen on some discussions that you needed the ios56 wich wasnt installed on my wii.
so i did an update of all the iosses till ios36. (was somewhere in a fix)
well when i get back this evening its gonna be another night of trying
smile.gif

thx for the help allready

oh jeah , i used the clean iso and i've tried with an is which has passed trough blablablanobrick (sorry cant think of the name
smile.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: McDonald's 5 star dining for a meth head