Hacking Can't burn Symphonia Wii

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is seriously pissing me off. I downloaded the game, I've waited patiently. I burned it with 2 different programs, IMGBurn and Roxio Creator DE. Both times, I get a burn error. Everything extracted fine, but for some reason I just can't burn. Can someone help?

Drackin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe it's a bad image in general, a bad set of discs, or a buffer under-run?

I burned an ntsc 1:1 copy this morning with IMGBurn, so it's probably not the game itself...

pizzahutmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, when I use IMG Burn and I am about to burn an ISO it always says there is an error. I just continue anyways and all of my disks have worked flawlessly on my Wii.

darkriku197

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i downloaded it earlier, and wiu wont recognize it as an iso file. Burned it anyways and i get to the first boss battle and i keep getting a disc read error. IDK if it was had to do with the fact i burned at 6x speed but i wont get to check until tomorrow.

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol, well this is a long shot, but i'm using an external burner and coincidentally i burned 2 bad DVDs because a cable was loose, can't hurt to double check. lol

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you use img burn and the fuck up happens ... does it say something like laser calibration error? I use to get that on my desktop after burning about 150 disks , now my burner wornt burn -r disks.

My copy of the game works and the game kicks ass

ryu4000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what does the error say? i get a error msg of wmplayer when using img burn and i just bring up the task manager and click end task on wmplayer and it burns no problem then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle