Can't burn Symphonia Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Rock Raiyu, Nov 15, 2008.

Nov 15, 2008

Can't burn Symphonia Wii by Rock Raiyu at 3:17 AM (890 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    This is seriously pissing me off. I downloaded the game, I've waited patiently. I burned it with 2 different programs, IMGBurn and Roxio Creator DE. Both times, I get a burn error. Everything extracted fine, but for some reason I just can't burn. Can someone help?

2. Drackin

Newcomer Drackin Member

Canada
    Maybe it's a bad image in general, a bad set of discs, or a buffer under-run?

I burned an ntsc 1:1 copy this morning with IMGBurn, so it's probably not the game itself...

3. pizzahutmaster

Newcomer pizzahutmaster Advanced Member

United States
    Well, when I use IMG Burn and I am about to burn an ISO it always says there is an error. I just continue anyways and all of my disks have worked flawlessly on my Wii.

4. darkriku197

Newcomer darkriku197 Advanced Member

United States
    well, i downloaded it earlier, and wiu wont recognize it as an iso file. Burned it anyways and i get to the first boss battle and i keep getting a disc read error. IDK if it was had to do with the fact i burned at 6x speed but i wont get to check until tomorrow.

5. kashin

Member kashin GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    lol, well this is a long shot, but i'm using an external burner and coincidentally i burned 2 bad DVDs because a cable was loose, can't hurt to double check. lol

6. air2004

Member air2004 Air

United States
    when you use img burn and the fuck up happens ... does it say something like laser calibration error? I use to get that on my desktop after burning about 150 disks , now my burner wornt burn -r disks.

My copy of the game works and the game kicks ass

7. ryu4000

Newcomer ryu4000 Member

United States
    what does the error say? i get a error msg of wmplayer when using img burn and i just bring up the task manager and click end task on wmplayer and it burns no problem then.