Can't burn Symphonia Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Rock Raiyu, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    This is seriously pissing me off. I downloaded the game, I've waited patiently. I burned it with 2 different programs, IMGBurn and Roxio Creator DE. Both times, I get a burn error. Everything extracted fine, but for some reason I just can't burn. Can someone help?

2. Drackin

Drackin Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2008
    Canada
    Maybe it's a bad image in general, a bad set of discs, or a buffer under-run?

I burned an ntsc 1:1 copy this morning with IMGBurn, so it's probably not the game itself...

3. pizzahutmaster

pizzahutmaster Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2008
    United States
    Well, when I use IMG Burn and I am about to burn an ISO it always says there is an error. I just continue anyways and all of my disks have worked flawlessly on my Wii.

4. darkriku197

darkriku197 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2008
    United States
    well, i downloaded it earlier, and wiu wont recognize it as an iso file. Burned it anyways and i get to the first boss battle and i keep getting a disc read error. IDK if it was had to do with the fact i burned at 6x speed but i wont get to check until tomorrow.

5. kashin

kashin GBAtemp Fan

Oct 19, 2008
    Netherlands
    lol, well this is a long shot, but i'm using an external burner and coincidentally i burned 2 bad DVDs because a cable was loose, can't hurt to double check. lol

6. air2004

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    when you use img burn and the fuck up happens ... does it say something like laser calibration error? I use to get that on my desktop after burning about 150 disks , now my burner wornt burn -r disks.

My copy of the game works and the game kicks ass

7. ryu4000

ryu4000 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2007
    United States
    what does the error say? i get a error msg of wmplayer when using img burn and i just bring up the task manager and click end task on wmplayer and it burns no problem then.