kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
jakob95 said:
Im not a bot... I just got a freeking Wii what the hell is up with all of you. The topics that people made half of them all I don't understand what the hell they even say... So you could just take a DVD-R and burn a game into it and put it in your Wii and play it just like that?

You need to mod the wii of course. You can do that with software alone (softmod) or put in a modchip.
Or just use the HDD loader. It will allow you to connect a portable hard drive and put games on it and run them.

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you just got a Wii, if your serial is LU64xxxx and it's running 3.4/4.0 you might have to wait for a new hack to play burned games.
I love "what the hell is up with all of you" it made me laugh, because it's so true.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed Yo. the stickies on this board will be the new wii owners best friend. Just read hey. I personally use something known as CIOSCORP For backup loading. feel free to google it or search the forum.
wink.gif

Synchromatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
What is easier and faster also better to do Hardmod or Softmod? Also what do they mean by USB Loader?
For hardmod, you would need to have a modchip. For Softmod, you would need to have Zelda for the twilight hack. The USB Loader is a ISO loader that loads the ISO from a source connected via USB Port.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reru said:
jakob95 said:
What is easier and faster also better to do Hardmod or Softmod? Also what do they mean by USB Loader?
For hardmod, you would need to have a modchip. For Softmod, you would need to have Zelda for the twilight hack. The USB Loader is a ISO loader that loads the ISO from a source connected via USB Port.

Yeah im not willing to install Hardmod... And im not sure if I will get the Zelda game just to do the hack is there anyway to do it with buying any other accessory?

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Zelda Hack is the only way to do it for now. FYI The game is a great game as is so the hack is just an added bonus. Trust me it's worth the buy.

Mainly because then you can pirate a ton of games and well Frankly it will pay for the zelda purchase on it's own.......

Synchromatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Reru said:
jakob95 said:

Yeah im not willing to install Hardmod... And im not sure if I will get the Zelda game just to do the hack is there anyway to do it with buying any other accessory?
You could rent Zelda.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok then I will get the Zelda game. But then also how do I download a commercial game and put it into the Wii from my Computer?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No, really.....to the author of the thread....You know how forums (should) work, you find information by yourself, and then if you have some questions, or need help (and you can't find it at least among the pinned threads), you create a thread..

For all of you others, I know it's funny, but ease up on spamming, damn, you managed to get to page three in couple of minutes!
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: