Hacking can someone confirm class2 16gig to have 100% compatibility?

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sandisk Micro SD 16gig class2 on an acekard2i.

will portrait of ruin run smoothly?

100% compatibility?

I bought mine are 4coolday and they don't seem to list what class their cards are. And I didn't even know classes existed when I bought mine.(I'm upgrading from 2gig Kingston and R4).

I'm kind of expecting a class2 since the price is 55,

TheDude879

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am not sure about the class 2 versions, but I have a 16gig class6 and all the games I have run play smoothly. And as far as I know with the acekard 2i's class does not matter.

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had no problems with watching the castlevania intros on sandisk 16gb class 2 and latest AKAIO software..but never played through the games to check anything else.
I'm not gonna say 100% compatible though cause I cannot test everything myself to say for sure, I think speed of SD card does play a part and would recommend you just buy the fastest you can afford from a trusted manufacturer.
Personally though I wasn't very impressed with my Sandisk 16GB and won't buy one again..but maybe my bad luck I'm sure it will be fine for most things.

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kineticUK

have you encountered any problems in the past? that cant/havent be/been fixed (yet) with an update?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
we have tested everything. akaio has about 98% compatibility right now. POR was fixed for good with 1.5. a bug in the game was found that no other flash linker has fixed. i've yet to test with a 16 gb but i've heard more than a few people say they are working perfectly. just be sure to split up large directories into smaller chunks.

-another world

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
takun32 said:
will portrait of ruin run smoothly?
AKAIO 1.5 currently has the best PoR engine out there, as it fixes most of the freezing bugs (menu and teleporter). It might still freeze at later portions of the game sometimes, when you attempt to use a subweapon. It's extremely rare though, if you breeze through the game you might not encounter any freeze ups at all.

RyanRDLPS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there.
Just wanted to jump in real quick and share my experience.
I do as well have the higher end Class 6 16GIG MicroSD and I have to
say the AceKard 2i runs every game flawlessly with the latest loaders!

You will not be disappointed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night