Gaming Can only find the patch for a Title, am I SOL?

dunsparce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When looking for a JPN region game, and I can only find a 3mb patch for it and not the base title, anyone have any suggestions? PMs would be fine, as I'm not sure what constitutes okay to post and what doesn't.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When looking for a JPN region game, and I can only find a 3mb patch for it and not the base title, anyone have any suggestions? PMs would be fine, as I'm not sure what constitutes okay to post and what doesn't.
If your refering to freeshop or the such. If a titlekey was not uploaded for it. You are SOL of being able to get it that way.

XDee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also, not all games were released digitally. A number of games from early life of the 3ds (especially in Japan) are cartridge only, but they do have patches released for them on the eShop.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Which game is it for?

Is it a game update, DLC, or import seed that you need?

You can try your luck at that iso site.

If you're getting the UPDATE NOTICE: An update is available for this title. Launch it while connected to the Internet to start the update process. or whatever that equivalent is in the other languages, just update it with (Y) after launching the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill