Homebrew Can Ninjhax be started through a Gateway?

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have a weird issue where it will retain the previous version of Ninjhax despite deleting the save and installing the new 1.1b version. It seems to retain the new version after 3 or 4 scans, but it's strange that the original Ninjhax file should still exist at all after deleting the save.

That's because clearing the save with the button combo in the Cubic Ninja menu doesn't delete the payload.bin stored in the save file, just the map file that triggers the exploit.

When I get bored I start looking into creating a .cia version of the homebrew loader, since, as has been said multiple times, .cia files can give themselves access to whatever SVC calls are needed to do it. The problem is, for compatibility and not having to force developers into a work around, ideally I would have to implement the hb: service port, and information on creatoing ports is non-existant at best, and I'm too lazy to log onto irc right now and ask there, let alone go through the trouble of decrypting ninjhax's payload.bin to see what it does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up