agiov

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi,
I just found my old 2ds stuck in 2017 on 3d calibration and today I decided to buy the cubic ninja card to unlock it, hoping that this works, once unlocked how can I get the screen back to normal and no more stretched? then I read that by updating the console you can run into another brick regarding the black screen, so how do I update the console? I would like to point out that I don't have the nand backup and that I lost the sd card with the modification so do I have to start again with another sd? Im sorry for the english and I wait your reply. Thank you

UlzQQ

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do a CTRTransfer to get yourself back to a firmware that supports the 2DS.
The way I remember doing it is by booting into GodMode9, and there's an option in there for it.
I can't post a link yet because I'm a new user, but if you google CTRTransfer it will come up.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just found my old 2ds stuck in 2017 on 3d calibration and today
Please don't start new threads unnecessarily; it just leads to confusion. You already posted here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/2dsaver-beta-fix-your-2ds-format-brick-testers-needed.457828/page-20

I didn't bother replying there because there's really no point in further discussion until you actually get your Cubic Ninja cart and get past the calibration screen. I don't even know what you mean by "no more stretched".

https://3ds.hacks.guide/ Use this. Cubic Ninja...jesus. I never heard of the console getting bricked by doing a legit update.
The "stuck on 3D calibration" problem used to be relatively common; hence the other thread.

Reactions: DKB

zeldaxlink64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do a CTRTransfer to get yourself back to a firmware that supports the 2DS.
The way I remember doing it is by booting into GodMode9, and there's an option in there for it.
I can't post a link yet because I'm a new user, but if you google CTRTransfer it will come up.
I think ntrboot is required to be able to boot to GM9, so I'm not sure if Cubic Ninja would do anything if they can't even boot to games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played