Hacking Can I use M3 Sakura in a chinese M3 Real(white card)?

Pauloc7s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was thinking with myself... Can I run M3 Sakura at my asian M3 real?
The people is worrying so much about use the M3 Sakura firmware at English cards. But... and the chinese? I'm so disappointed... Can someone help me?

Since now, thanks.

Nagaroth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AFAIK the Sakura FAQ is pretty clear about it:

Sakura FAQ said:
Firmware Downloads:
??Unofficial M3 Sakura for US/EUR M3 Real cart (Full English) - v1.11 SP1, now 100% English! Includes English config menus and English User Guide in .ipk Image Viewer format. (submitted by chaotic_geo)
??M3 Real Triple Loader (Full English) (Mirror) (by Rudolph) - Thanks to FiRsT-aNd-LaSt, the M3R and iTDS firmware are now in English as well! This allows you to boot three different firmwares (M3 Sakura, M3 Real and iTouch DS) on a single flash cart. It takes advantage of M3 Sakura's auto-boot function. Extract and copy all of the files to the root of your flash cart. To boot into M3 Sakura, simply turn on the DS without holding down any buttons. To boot into the M3 Real GUI, hold down X while turning on the DS. To boot into the iTouch DS GUI, hold down Y while powering on.
??Unofficial M3 Sakura for US/EUR M3 Real cart (Spanish) - v1.11 SP1, updated 06/15/2008 (thanks to Nagaroth)
??M3 Sakura for Chinese M3 Real cart (Japanese) (also hacked by iamanobody)

Using an english skin with the chinese firmware should do the trick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA