Hacking Can i use CDs to burn smaller GC Isos?

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i was just wondering if i can use CDs to burn small ISOS instead of wasting DVDs. i know i can use multiISOCreator but even then my ISOS i currently have only add up to 480MB, and i dont see me downloading anything else naytime soon and really wanted to try em. if i cant i spose i'lljust waste a DVD, they only = to about 80 cents each.

lavamasta

Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
k that answers one of my questions too thx
smile.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in USD that is what? about 35 cents each....so they are actually more expensive than 20 cent each fullsize.....so no, no cds, and youre best off just buying the cheapest good quality dvds.

everywhere I look here, you get like 25 minis for 25 dollars, vs often 100 full for 20, and I NEVER see minis on discount price....thats just me.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:
in USD that is what? about 35 cents each....so they are actually more expensive than 20 cent each fullsize.....so no, no cds, and youre best off just buying the cheapest good quality dvds.

everywhere I look here, you get like 25 minis for 25 dollars, vs often 100 full for 20, and I NEVER see minis on discount price....thats just me.

I think thats here in the states, its normally much cheaper to buy full-size then mini's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool