Homebrew Can I get Ninjhax to work on later firmwares?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
It probably does have everything to do with the cfw environment, but anyway the way you described above running Ninjhax from gateway's cfw (3.2.1 implied) 4.5 sysNAND using a ROM, that 'aint working.

It works for me so it is possible, the way I see it you can either do a dual boot cfw or update the browser, update the system nand so everything matches then downgrade.

cebolleto

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Ronhero
I think it works for you because you never updated your sysnand browser (throught emunand). Once updated we are trying everything but still it doesn't work

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It works for me so it is possible, the way I see it you can either do a dual boot cfw or update the browser, update the system nand so everything matches then downgrade.

If someone could provide a technical reason why upgrading from 4.5, and then downgrading to 4.5 might make a difference, I guess I'd try it. So just to clarify, GW 3.2.1, booting into 4.5 sysNAND, then mounting a USA Cubic Ninja .3ds ROM from the game selection menu, wipe the save in-game and scan, yea? What version is your browser, and which firmware are you entering on the ninjhax site for the QR?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
If someone could provide a technical reason why upgrading from 4.5, and then downgrading to 4.5 might make a difference, I guess I'd try it. So just to clarify, GW 3.2.1, booting into 4.5 sysNAND, then mounting a USA Cubic Ninja .3ds ROM from the game selection menu, wipe the save in-game and scan, yea? What version is your browser, and which firmware are you entering on the ninjhax site for the QR?

The reason I think it would work is because you can't generate a qr tag for a low firmware and a higher browser version. By updating the browser to 9.2 first then updating via a cart it be like a full update.

I have downgraded from 9.2 to 4.x and as long as it worked on 9.x it work on 4.x

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
The reason I think it would work is because you can't generate a qr tag for a low firmware and a higher browser version. By updating the browser to 9.2 first then updating via a cart it be like a full update.

I have downgraded from 9.2 to 4.x and as long as it worked on 9.x it work on 4.x

Do you know if your still doing research on this?

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that Gateway lets you downgrade even if the version isn't less. So you could "downgrade" from 4.1.0-25J to 4.5 with the browser version that normally comes with 4.5. Your browser would then be a version that goes with the firmware version and can be found on the ninjhax site. There would be no need to go up to 9.2 in order to go back down.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
I thought that Gateway lets you downgrade even if the version isn't less. So you could "downgrade" from 4.1.0-25J to 4.5 with the browser version that normally comes with 4.5. Your browser would then be a version that goes with the firmware version and can be found on the ninjhax site. There would be no need to go up to 9.2 in order to go back down.
Can you explain how this is done?

miguel jaime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the version of sysnand 9.2.0-20u . and browser with version 1.7567 and also sends me to the browser when it reaches the 40 % D: could help me ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4