Status
Not open for further replies.

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
There will be a future option! I am working on this and I am trying to install pirated software. It works, but you cant play the games. :cry:
So I will still be working on this untill it fully works and online is supported too. :nds::yaynds:
Were you able to install games but not running them? please share your method

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I will release a beta version next month maybe. For now its just me and my younger brother testing it. I also let him help me sometimes :)
Yeah, if you cant run CIAs is because almost everyone doesnt have valid signature. Try to do the same with legit CIAs and check if you can run them

XeR ッ

Not sure if i still wanna be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There will be a future option! I am working on this and I am trying to install pirated software. It works, but you cant play the games. :cry:
So I will still be working on this untill it fully works and online is supported too. :nds::yaynds:
LOL

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Everyday i hope for CIA in 9.9.

:/
It will take some time.

sat

Trophies
XP
Country

ROFL don't get your hopes up this guy didn't even know what FBI install is till he made that thread that's still on the front page. Look at his post history he has no clue how the 3ds even works.

Reactions: WhoAmI? and XeR ッ

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ROFL don't get your hopes up this guy didn't even know what FBI install is till he made that thread that's still on the front page. Look at his post history he has no clue how the 3ds even works.
That doesn't mean he doesn't know how to code , don't believe him but still.

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Note that @Alex3dss has posted on his profile "Trying to make a homebrew app to install cia files on your 3ds. Still in progress because it doesnt work very well. I can not play the games " right after replying in this thread the SAME sentence.

sat

Trophies
XP
Country
Note that @Alex3dss has posted on his profile "Trying to make a homebrew app to install cia files on your 3ds. Still in progress because it doesnt work very well. I can not play the games " right after replying in this thread the SAME sentence.
LOL it's so sad how he wants to believe that he can pirate games on 9.9 that he even pretends to be a developer just to keep that dream alive even though he has no clue what he's talking about.

Alex3dss

Unmotivated and depressed
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't even think he knows how a computer works
I do know how a computer works and I do know how to code. I didn't knew very much about fbi injection. I am making an app that can select and install apps. Just like CHMM but then with apps

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
ahah, proof, take that!
rumz.png

I guess this one would pwn !
u need to releze dat proz dapps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.