Hacking Can anyone tell me any game I can use to update my firmware for ninjhax 1.0?

thebatdadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't edit the title, but my question is more how can I update the last digit of my firmware:

My 3DS firmware is 4.5.0-4U. Apparently for ninjhax, only firmwares with the last digit of 7U and above work. How do I get my 3DS able to run ninjhax and pastacfw? From what I'm reading online, only updating via internet can upgrade the last digit, but I don't want to go all the way to 9.9. Any help?

Last edited by thebatdadd,

LameNobody

Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't use a game to update the browser.

But, you can use RxTools or some other CFW to install a newer version of the browser

thebatdadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use a game to update the browser.

But, you can use RxTools or some other CFW to install a newer version of the browser
Ah thanks, I've been looking into RxTools. As an alternative, would downgrading the firmware using the gateway downgrader work? I did everything already such as backing up my NAND but when I try to downgrade it says my region is USA and that my system isn't supported...

LameNobody

Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the USA gateway downgrade files downgrade you to 4.2.0-?
It may be a high enough version for ninjhax.. But it would still be easier just to install the right version of the browser with CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...