Hacking Hardware Can anyone help me get my 2ds xl repaired?

Chaotixgamr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyone who can help me repair my 2ds xl. I really screwed up, my water bottle was in my bag and I didn’t know it was open and water got on my system. I decided to turn it on to see if it was working and at first it turned on fine, but then it went right to power off menu and shut itself off. After that I was unable to get it turn back on. I tried opening it up a few hours later to check the battery and clear any water inside the system. After doing so I messed up on the volume slider so it wasn’t aligned with the motherboard but the system turned on after holding the power button for about 15 seconds but after it wouldn’t turn off and I had to hold the power button for another 15 seconds. After that I opened it again to fix the volume slider but in the process of closing the 2ds broke it, and the system wouldn’t turn on anymore. I don’t want to lose my console and I can’t send it to Nintendo due to having cfw. I could fix it myself but I really don’t have the time and would rather just pay someone to do it for me. I understand if the system is toast but I would at least like to try to get it fixed before shelling out $200+ to get a new system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?