Hacking Can a hacked vita play brave fencer musashi/Jade cocoon?

KefkasMyDad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only games I can’t seem to get to work on my psp. Haven’t modded my vita yet might not if it can’t play those 2 games. Is the vita modded that much better than a modded psp?

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only games I can’t seem to get to work on my psp. Haven’t modded my vita yet might not if it can’t play those 2 games. Is the vita modded that much better than a modded psp?
If not work on PSP Will not work on adrenaline..maybe the retroarch can run it

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando o Tapatalk

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Since ePSP mode is functionally identical to a PSP, any games that have issues on a normal PSP will have issues on the Vita.

However, as mentioned, there is a PCSX Rearmed core on Retroarch that runs pretty ok on the Vita. Since it's an emulator, and not through PSP mode, it won't freeze at the same points in Jade Cocoon. Whether or not it's actually compatible, or will run well, is unknown. I only know of a couple compatibility lists for the Vita's PCSX core, and both don't have either game you want listed as tested yet. Your best bet is to simply try it, and see if it'll work.

Beyond that, you could always just export the save from your PSP Jade Cocoon, play past it in an emulator on PC or android or whatever, and then restore the save on your PSP.

Reactions: Bergot

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Do they not work at all, or are there freezes?
Are you using the POPS plugin, if so, which POPS version are you using?
Did you create the EBOOTs? If so, what level of compression did you use?
And lastly, are you using the CDDA plugin for PSP?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(brave fencer (ps1) like valkyrie profile (psp or ps1) freeze at one of the bosses, on adrenaline ................. there are a series of games that are simply choppy or studder on adrenaline regardless of them being a PSN release, (and some like Thousand Arms/Secret of Mana/Blasto/Tomb Raider), work better on adrenaline versus the "Retropie".

I use the word "Retropie, the system" as it uses "retroarch" like the emulator on vita uses "retroarch" ................. difference is some games still have problems on the vita's version of retroarch .................. (like most 2D games on Adrenaline have frame jump/skip issues (capcom 2d fighters or all 2d fighers, megaman's and more .................. that includes the usualy spyro and colony wars and etc.)

(Actually Chrono Cross .............. it was glitchy on the PSP and that carried over to the Vita ................. the PSN Label sony is replacing before tee as in cup, is replaced, they are leaving bhind their rehash brown, reputation for quality control too) (Zanac x Zanac was recently fixed the memory card bug on the retropie .............. this game plays choppy on the adrenaline emulator ................. when the vita is DOA, we may be blessed with a retropie upgrade, their 3b+ upgrade was released in tandem with with Enso 3.65, close to that)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Anyone played that game?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Only one I played was the DBZ trading card game game on the GBA
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sparking zero is looking pretty good but not $70 good
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    okay
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    isn't sparking zero supposed to be accurate to their canon power too?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    meaning unlike dbfz a weaker character like nappa wouldn't stand a chance against someone stronger like broly
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    aaalllright then, i guess i should hit the hay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People are complaining about flying in it I'm like wut that's half of what it is
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprise surprise, @HiradeGirl is back today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright @SylverReZ you win, lets go double or nothing.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    good morning
    +2
  • O @ Olqase93:
    Hi, I need help whit my r4 r4itt new please
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🛌 Shhhhhhh
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    homebrew your DSi and forgo the flashcard with NDS bootstrap or something along those lines
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    it allows utilisation of the SD card for ROM storage
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Get a 3DS and do the same 🥰
    Nah. Just get a 3rd [3000 series] gen PSP.
    +2
    I like PSP on my Pi lol
    Gameboy Advanced SP emulator or GASP for short lol
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Finally got an appointment with an ENT, but it's not for another month. It's already been 4- days of loud ringing in my left ear, substantial pain on left side of my neck and left side on the back of my head. Doctors here at the regular clinic put me on a couple different meds for a month that did absolutely nothing, then they told me there's nothing more they can do for me despite being in pain and my ear sounding like im underwater and ringing.
    Then three chiropractor appointments which also didn't help at all so i didn't go to the 4th. Been trying to get ahold of this ENT clinic out of town for a week and finally got an appointment set up. But its not til the 17th of July so I have to suffer all this shit for nearly another month.
    I hope relief from all of this is on the way because I've felt so defeated and severaly lacking in sleep because of the pain and ringing.
    :sad::sad::sad: for RCS
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad::sad::sad: for RCS