ROM Hack C.O.P The Recruit Anti-Piracy

radders248

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Those who cant get it to patch, just name the clean rom "xms-cope" not "xms-cope.nds" the .nds comes from the file type and dsnt need to be in the file name itslf. Worked fine for me with the file "xms-cope"

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If you are having trouble using the default patching method, get one of the pokemon patches downloaded since they have a GUI patcher. That way you can pick the patch and your ROM without renaming anything.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
pokemonxd8 said:
Will the ARM7 work on DSTT?
I'm using DSTT, latest unofficial firmware and YSMenu, and it works fine with the EU release and patch that is floating around. Granted, I haven't played far, but I've had no problems yet.

pokemonxd8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
radders248 said:
Those who cant get it to patch, just name the clean rom "xms-cope" not "xms-cope.nds" the .nds comes from the file type and dsnt need to be in the file name itslf. Worked fine for me with the file "xms-cope"
That would work for DSTT???

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemonxd8 said:
radders248 said:
That would work for DSTT???

It should. The crack works with YSMenu, which runs based on DSTT firmware. Download the firmware that fixes Bowser's Inside Story and huzzah.

pokemonxd8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wats the firmware that fixes Bowsers Inside Story? not the unofficial firmware 1.07a17 or something like that. give me the link that fixes BOTH C.O.P. the recruit and Bowsers inside Story. ok? I really neeeeedddd it. and it has to be for DSTT tooo

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemonxd8 said:
wats the firmware that fixes Bowsers Inside Story? not the unofficial firmware 1.07a17 or something like that. give me the link that fixes BOTH C.O.P. the recruit and Bowsers inside Story. ok? I really neeeeedddd it. and it has to be for DSTT tooo

It's the unofficial one you mentioned. Go use Search or Google to find it, I'm too lazy.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG! It works! Thanks to the People who Made the Fix and the People who Uploaded the Fix! Thanks a lot!
yaynds.gif
(NOTE: I'm using a Black R4 and using YSMenu on it too.)

pokemonxd8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, nvm. I just need something to make the game better i need a patch. i can't seem to put YSMenu OR the unofficial firmware. I just need a patch........

Posts merged

ok, nvm. I just need something to make the game better i need a patch. i can't seem to put YSMenu OR the unofficial firmware. I just need a patch........

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Did you use the latest unofficial firmware to compile it? Earlier versions likely won't work as it fixes a few things the official DSTT team haven't done yet.

Sudden Osprey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I cna't get it to work either. Im using an R4 III and I just read that apparently YSMenu won't work with it.. so i don't know what to do. Just gotta wait for a better patch.. damn! lol

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I think the same anti piracy on this is the same as on that ROM: 3088 - Hello Kitty Big City Dreams. Because when I tried to start it for my sister it first works, but it freezed too when you start a new game, I tought, but I don't know for sure, that an ARM7 patch worked for it. I don't have time to try it out or to read this topic, I need to go to school, so if anyone can confirm this ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw