ROM Hack C.O.P The Recruit Anti-Piracy

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Holy cow, emma I love you. She posted the EXACT. SAME. POST I was going to make.

But I have another doubt: is Yol Morefi's patch for the European or American version of the game?

EDIT: nevermind, read through a little part of the thread. Thank you anyway. *tries to find a clean ROM of the game*

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this one place that had the (U) ROM and it's said to have a lot less AP than the (E) version. But when I DL'd it, it was already trimmed (not clean, showed as 31.0MB) and the bat file that was supposed to patch it to remove the AP was BS and didn't patch anything. I didn't bother to even try it since the cracked repack (E) version works fine in my CycloDS. I doubt that particular (U) ROM will ever show up on ROM sites though since it's been trimmed.

EDIT: After further investigation, I have determined that supposed (U) ROM to be a lie. It's just the cracked repack (E) version. Same Game ID's and crack screen in the beginning. Someone was trying to be slick.

Oh, and the (E) crack repack DID black screen on me in mission 18 on my CycloDS. I just THOUGHT I was that far, I was not. Now I am and you can't play any farther with either an R4 or CycloDS.

Saradomin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually read through this thread, and I think I understand:

No one has yet to make (or find) a fix for COP with CycloDs Evo 1.56B3?

It freezes on fat guy part, monster truck part, and apprentlyM28.

Hope this helps.

(On my "rom site of choice" there is a thread that has discovered a strategy. If you use No$gba for the AP missions you can get past every ap check in game and after misions you just bring rom back to flashcart.)

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the game, went to the fat guy part and yes, it crashes there. It also crashes in the other mission I have available: the underground race using a Monster Truck, I think.

Still, I don't think the game is worth "fighting" for. As much as it is kinda fun, it's also very VERY frustrating.

I don't think I actually want to keep playing it :\

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
BigLord said:
I tried the game, went to the fat guy part and yes, it crashes there. It also crashes in the other mission I have available: the underground race using a Monster Truck, I think.

Still, I don't think the game is worth "fighting" for. As much as it is kinda fun, it's also very VERY frustrating.

I don't think I actually want to keep playing it :\

Upload a save file for me please.

ramboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
use acekard2i and akaio 1.5 and you dont have any problems
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have found the ultimate strategy to play this game. I'm going to buy the bastard. Yes, I said BUY it. I played enough of this to know it's one of the best games on the DS yet, IMO. It deserves to be bought. Of course, I'll dump the USA version for the scene.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome