OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
Croatia
so, I've been around temp for about 4 years now, have had my account for a lot shorter, but you guys helped me deal with at least 75% of all my tech problems.
I'm not a woss, I possess superior intelligence, I analyze people and their personalities fast, and I'm capable of befriending almost any individual. I keep my head high, I mind my own business, I don't pick on people, except some of my friends, who understand the humor involved and respond with the same measure, I simply ignore anyone I don't like, I don't provoke people, I avoid any form of physical violence, I often go out with my girl and my friends, I'm 18 years old, even though I look like I'm 15, I always smoke expensive cigarettes and drink foreign beer, and I'm always willing to give to people who need anything I could provide. (ciggs, advice, money, help...)
My problem is that I don't possess the physical advantages others do. I'm not really good at sports, and let's say bullying is a sport among the inferior minds around here. I don't often get picked, but when I do I defend well, you'd be surprised how much beating I can take, and I'm good at verbal confrontations which is often quite enough.
But there's this guy, pushing me around, at first it was verbal, after that he threatened me to beat me up, off course accusing me of thing I wasn't guilty off, just a few headbutt-s, I had to "apologize", after that on the new years morning, I was passing by, talking to my friend ( female ), he pushed me off my bike, punched me a few times and kicked me in the head, I remained in a standing position, and honestly my girlfriend causes me more pain during sex :)
I taught I could find some advice to get rid of him without violence, because I've learned that violence only causes more violence and I'm a peaceful guy, at peace with myself and others no matter what. I even analyzed his psychical and social profiles.. well he's not so good looking and is ashamed of that, he finished a lame high school, he's 19 and virgin, and he doesn't really have no future cause he's been on the streets for almost 2 years by now and by my opinion he need's some help. ( there's a lot more but the text is already too long )
I hope there are individuals willing to read this text and I'm sure some of you are or were in a situation like mine.
Toa235

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know what to think. 19 and a virgin? Who cares? Finishing a lame high school? Really, who cares?

I know you don't like violence, but let him start something, and then knock him out. It's the only way to teach these people that you can't be messed with.

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your claimed actions say you're a nice guy but your words say other wise "I possess superior intelligence," "I always smoke expensive cigarettes and drink foreign beer," (so what?) "among the inferior minds"

You claim to mind your own business (but still "keep my head high"). You seem to have a holier than thou attitude and that is not doing yourself any favors, it makes you a target. Pitying your bullies may seem like the best approach but it won't do you any good. Reason with them. You can analyse people as much as you like but you can never truly understand them that way.

And so what if he's a virgin (and how do you even know? not everyone brags about it)? Do you value a human being's worth by how many times they've had sex and how early? Not every teenager is obsessed with sex.

Reactions: 5 people

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I get picked on by some people of my HK addiction and because of me being "different"
I usually respond with thing to compare and then asking him why he called me that.

Examples are of one time a guy shouted to me that I was a dumb queer looking longhaired pussy.

I responded with:
Wait a minute...
You're the one wearing a pink shirt and Hawaiian shorts stinking like a perfume shop with sunglasses and boots designed for women.
And you're calling me queer!?
Also throughout the history men had long hair, Wise men, kings, nobles, Jesus, Da Vinci and others.
So If I'm dumb, Why did wise men always had long hair.
Da vinci invented a lot of stuff and he had long hair, Einstein was a genius and he had long hair.
Nobles and kings also where not considered dumb back then.
Hell even jesus had long hair and millions of Christians worship him.
Now you may not like this but you're clearly wrong on your statement.
Using violence won't solve your problem since that proofs that you're the stereotype image of a dumb youngster who can't handle a civilized discussion.

The guy wanted to beat me up for it but I said that if he'd paid more attention in history classes he would know that I was right.

Most bully problems can be solved with some wise words and a hint of cleverness, however the harder ones that are dumber then your average bully will resort to violence.

Imho.
Just figure out a way to talk yourself out of it and make then feel puny.

Reactions: 5 people
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly I agree with the first post.

Peaceful or not, but you need to beat the living shit out of him, he'll never even bother coming by your side.. Sometimes violence can solve a problem..

I can't believe you're letting him do all this to you.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me for being harsh...

I'VE GOT A SUPERIOR INTELLECT, I ONLY SMOKE THE FINEST, DRINK THE FOREIGNEST, BEFRIEND ANYONE THE WORTHY, GIVE PEOPLE STUFF, ANALYZE PEOPLE (SO THEREFORE I KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM), AND I GET PICKED ON.

I know a kid just like you and everybody hates him. You know why? Because he assumes he's "better" than everyone else, kinda like you. As Wasim said, try befriending him, YOU CAN TOTALLY BEFRIEND ANYONE AND OBVIOUSLY HE CAN'T SMOKE THE FINEST AND DRINK THE FOREIGNEST SO THEREFORE HE NEEDS IT.

Reactions: 7 people

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You kinda (from the wording in the text) sounds like you idolize yourself, like you consider yourself superior to all others. This is the wrong mentality to have. Congratulations, you may be smarter than many of your peers around you but for bullies they kinda pray on that biggoted, egotistical mannerism and so acting like you do is like painting a target on your back, but is it your problem, no not really its part of your personality, but maybe if you want to avoid confrontation don't act superior in said bullies presence.

Yes if you really wanted to try and out-smart him go for it, but in my opinion you would then become the bully, maybe not on a physical front but on a more psychological front, then again i've had people start on me before for using words with more than 3 or 4 syllables and thier lack of understanding of said words, "i don;t know what that means little man, so i'm going to take it as offensive"

If you have to, clock him in the nose and leave it as that

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'd get a smasher and blow his face. While hurting others isn't good, you have to protect yourself.
Though, intellectually you may be smarter than others, there are others better than you in any thing you may think of. I'm pretty sure.

Btw, any girfriend wants a man capable of protecting himself, no matter what she says. :creep:

Toa235

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm not hitting him, that's concluded. Violence only leads to more violence, I'd rather work my ass of to befriend this guy, maybe even help him out in a way or two because it's really obvious he's lost with his life, I DO NOT KNOW everything about him, but some things are just obvious.

I am very aware I sounded like I was bragging about my good sides, but I actually wasn't, I might have been taught to insist on elite products, but I don't really show that off, he doesn't really know anything about me, and most of my friends aren't fortunate enough to enjoy my social status and I don't judge them.
I've been gifted with intellectual power, but I don't really use it to mess around peoples heads. I really can read people, that's how I made a lot of my friends, I don't mind how they look, what is their sexual orientation, how old they are, what they drink or smoke, I really don't mind anything about people, but no matter how smart they are, they have to use their heads.
And I don't think I'm better, my god, my best friend sleeps in the same room with his parents, when I came to his place he died of shame. I know what it's like to be in a small apartment with your father snoring like a thunderstorm all night, I lived like that for 14 years, only in the recent 4 years it's gotten better, and I really appreciate that actually.

Wiip™

Worth a penny.
Trophies
XP
Country
And once again violence can solve all Your problems.

Haha,
But really, it would be better for both of You to just solve this problem without any violence.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Violence leading to more violence is a myth. If someone tries to beat you up, and you beat them up, they'll stay the fuck away from you.

If you can read people as well as you say, you should be able to read movements as well. If you don't want to fight, then don't, but you can dodge and screw around with someone in a fight to avoid harm and eventually the person will get tired of looking like an idiot. Reading the movements of a highschool bully should be simple as hell, they're typically idiots who can't fight for crap to begin with.

There's not much else you can do. I guess you could tell a teacher. Bullies don't respond to logic nor any other real verbal conversation. Nor does ignoring them do anything. Bullies really do just require a swift kick to the head to knock some of the retard out of them. If you're feeling brave you can mix avoiding a bullies attacks with a verbal confrontation about why he's doing what he's doing. Hell, might get through to him. But like I said previously, it's not likely. You'd probably just piss him off more and more.

Yaawn, excuse any typos or horribly formatted sentences, I just woke up.

EDIT: and btw, I do also agree with most people here about how you make yourself sound. You're not better than anyone. Even if you say "Oh but I don't show the lowly peasants I am a king among them, but merely accept them as they are." you're still giving off an air of superiority that'll piss off a lot of people. A reality check and an attitude change may be in order.

Reactions: 2 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm not hitting him, that's concluded. Violence only leads to more violence, I'd rather work my ass of to befriend this guy, maybe even help him out in a way or two because it's really obvious he's lost with his life, I DO NOT KNOW everything about him, but some things are just obvious.

I am very aware I sounded like I was bragging about my good sides, but I actually wasn't, I might have been taught to insist on elite products, but I don't really show that off, he doesn't really know anything about me, and most of my friends aren't fortunate enough to enjoy my social status and I don't judge them.
I've been gifted with intellectual power, but I don't really use it to mess around peoples heads. I really can read people, that's how I made a lot of my friends, I don't mind how they look, what is their sexual orientation, how old they are, what they drink or smoke, I really don't mind anything about people, but no matter how smart they are, they have to use their heads.
And I don't think I'm better, my god, my best friend sleeps in the same room with his parents, when I came to his place he died of shame. I know what it's like to be in a small apartment with your father snoring like a thunderstorm all night, I lived like that for 14 years, only in the recent 4 years it's gotten better, and I really appreciate that actually.
There was almost 0 need for you to mention most of the things you mentioned in your post.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the OP insists on avoiding violence but my 2 cents is something else.
Sometimes humiliation is magnitudes worse, and it can be good or bad.
I'm not saying to find a way to humiliate the guy though; more, that if a person gets their ass kicked in front of people and it's humiliating, they'll probably look for a way to retaliate. As opposed to keeping it (an ass-kicking) personal, then they will probably back off.

edit:
Bullies really do just require a swift kick to the head to knock some of the retard out of them.

:moogle:

also, edited again for clarity of my own post

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
To be honest, I hate violence. I'm very lucky, because I never had to fight. But if a guy punches me, I'll punch him back. So you have 3 solutions :

1) Next time he attacks you, beat him
2) Don't do nothing and he'll just continue to beat you
3) Fight with your brain. If you're really that smart, you should go for a "mind attack" (-> humiliation)

And by the way, you really look pretentious, so I hope that you're not all "I'm more intelligent and sophisticated than most people" in real life, because a lot of people don't like that and might be pissed off by your attitude, even if it's not volountary.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I always smoke expensive cigarettes and drink foreign beer," (so what?) "among the inferior minds"

"I possess superior intelligence"

"I'm always willing to give to people who need anything I could provide. (ciggs, advice, money, help...)"

"I simply ignore anyone I don't like"

This makes you seem douchey just saying especially the bolded part.
Also since you seem douchey people will think you deserve it.

If you had such a superior mind then you would've figured it out by now and since you decided to make it a point for people to know you smoke expensive ciggarettes and drink foreign beer you seem like a complete tool.

In the end I conclude that you deserve it for being a complete retard and pretentious douchebag to everyone around you.
How someone like you has a girlfriend I don't know.

Also your "profiling" is complete bullshit you have no idea what a person does or what they feel like.

Reactions: 9 people

Crimson Ghoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really got picked on... but that was mostly because I'm very passive and patient. On the other hand, if someone stepped up to me and wanted to start a fight, I would've quickly analyzed the situation and decided whether or not I can win... purely on physical strength.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
"I always smoke expensive cigarettes and drink foreign beer," (so what?) "among the inferior minds"

"I possess superior intelligence"

"I'm always willing to give to people who need anything I could provide. (ciggs, advice, money, help...)"

"I simply ignore anyone I don't like"

This makes you seem douchey just saying especially the bolded part.
Also since you seem douchey people will think you deserve it.

If you had such a superior mind then you would've figured it out by now and since you decided to make it a point for people to know you smoke expensive ciggarettes and drink foreign beer you seem like a complete tool.

In the end I conclude that you deserve it for being a complete retard and pretentious douchebag to everyone around you.
How someone like you has a girlfriend I don't know.

Also your "profiling" is complete bullshit you have no idea what a person does or what they feel like.
This man knows all.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was bullied really badly in middle school but it is very, very different for girls. It's almost entirely humiliation based for us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1