Not open for further replies.

Kakkoii

Old fart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Was bored so I whipped up a little app that calculates the full two keys for you based on the partial keys Hykem posted(dead).
t1rSAbo.png

First key he posted is WiiU Starbuck Ancast.
Second is vWii Common.
Paste one in (without the question marks), as well as the corresponding SHA-1 hash and it will calculate them instantly (if fast mode is on).

The keys are not contained inside the app, it's purely brute, so this should be fine to post on the forums...

Ou3UOJS.png

Source code can be found here for those interested:
https://github.com/Invertex/BruteU

Attachments

• BruteU.zip
    42.1 KB · Views: 453
Last edited by Kakkoii,

josiascaignard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
but the keys have already been revealed by crediar, he replied to hykem's tweet, and hykem replied to him with a smile, then crediar's tweet was erased/hidden. I might br wrong, though

Kakkoii

Old fart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but the keys have already been revealed by crediar, he replied to hykem's tweet, and hykem replied to him with a smile, then crediar's tweet was erased/hidden. I might br wrong, though
Well, yeah, others have the full keys already. This is just a fun and easy way to get them yourself! I'm sure in the coming weeks there will be plenty of sites posting the full keys.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Mhetralla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, it's fast even with a mediocre laptop and without the "fast mode". About that... how the "fast mode" works?

Kakkoii

Old fart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is actually a good way to give people the key without actually releasing it.
Yeah I was thinking about that, I wonder what the legality of releasing only part of a key is, technically if it's not the full key, it could easily be a key to something else. And a SHA-1 hash is not intellectual property either.

Wow, it's fast even with a mediocre laptop and without the "fast mode". About that... how the "fast mode" works?

Fast mode just disables the function that updates the label with the current generated key. So it's able to process a lot faster not having to update the UI and communicate with another thread every operation.
I left it off because I think it's cooler to watch the keys changing rapidly :P

Last edited by Kakkoii,

Mhetralla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fast mode just disables the function that updates the label with the current generated key. So it's able to process a lot faster not having to update the UI and communicate with another thread every operation.
I left it off because I think it's cooler to watch the keys changing rapidly :P
It improves A LOT the speed. Like, it makes it almost instantly with it.
I tried to bruteforce the same key, but with the info plutoo gave us. Sadly, the program only work up to 8 known values, and not 28. :rofl:

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Kakkoii

Old fart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It improves A LOT the speed. Like, it makes it almost instantly with it.
I tried to bruteforce the same key, but with the info plutoo gave us. Sadly, the program only work up to 8 known values, and not 28. :rofl:
Haha yeah, even with a super computer, past 8 would take quite a while... It's 16 to the power of each unknown value... So 16^4 is only 65536 combinations we have to try at most.
16^8, which is the max I set the program for, would be 4,294,967,296 possible combos to try... And 28 values... welp, pretty hopeless at 519,229,685,853,482,7628,530,496,329,220,096 possible combinations haha

Try deleting the last two values on the key and increase the Unknown values to 6 on my app... then you'll see even fast mode isn't so fast. But it will still only take a few minutes.

Last edited by Kakkoii,
Reactions: Mhetralla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright