Hacking Broken DS, or atleast looks like it.

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, my friend has a broken DS, and he said he would give it to me. Now when i get his DS, i want to fix it. And if i cant fix it myself i guess ill send it in, But still i wanna try or atleast know if theres a way. So, heres what happened. . . .

You turn on the DS, Your see the green light.

But the screens are still black? i cant really give anymore information other than the Wifi before it did break like that kept D/Cing me (Well, not wi-fi, mario kart DS multiplayer, i dont know if thats Wi-fi.) if u can give any information, then ill be grateful.

superdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
check the ribbion of the screens... if you do open your ds try modding it : ) buy some cases and mod that ds if you have an extra one

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
superdude said:
check the ribbion of the screens... if you do open your ds try modding it : ) buy some cases and mod that ds if you have an extra one
Alright, ill try openin the DS later on.

Also, if it is the ribbon What can i do?

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
superdude said:
push them in far more... also if that doesn't work maybe a picture of the inside of the ds might help
Super dude, would you mind if i pm'd you most of the things/questions pertaining to this topic?

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt both of the ribbon cables would be out unless your friend took them out himself...but that does sound like the problem. Just make sure when you put your case back on that your power switch is all the way down. That way you won't break the actuator off like stupid me!

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
if u guys want some info then my friend used to bash his DS a lot. And not enough to damage it (Atleast the outside) It still looks pretty good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated