Hacking Bricked by Inazuma Eleven 3 Spark

Valiox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I had an acekard 2i with akaio 1.7.1 and a dsi (1.4). I played with Inazuma Eleven 3 Spark (jap) and after reboot, my Danny Phatom bild was gone. I just had the usual acekard logo. So i tried to put my card on a dslite but it still keep freeze on loading (with the official firmware too)

I guess the game is able to modify the internal memory of the ak2 (yes there is an internal memory). And my acekard doesn't boot on AKMENU4.nds but i guess it just doesn't boot. There is my problem, if i want to run the DP patch i'll need to launch it from my unbootable acekard :s .

I tried to boot an other acekard and launched the DP patch. Then i removed the acekard and put the bricked one. Keeps freeze on 0%

Anyone has an answer?

(Sorry for my bad english, you know i'm from Belgium)

EDIT: I feel sorry, it's the second time i edit my post. I tried the new patch (with alex rider) and it works!!! So this post is just a tutorial if you want to unbrick your acekard xD. Sorry again for that useless thread

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Valiox said:
I had an acekard 2i with akaio 1.7.1 and a dsi (1.4). I played with Inazuma Eleven 3 Spark (jap) and after reboot, my Danny Phatom bild was gone. I just had the usual acekard logo. So i tried to put my card on a dslite but it still keep freeze on loading (with the official firmware too)

I guess the game is able to modify the internal memory of the ak2 (yes there is an internal memory). And my acekard doesn't boot on AKMENU4.nds but i guess it just doesn't boot. There is my problem, if i want to run the DP patch i'll need to launch it from my unbootable acekard :s .

I tried to boot an other acekard and launched the DP patch. Then i removed the acekard and put the bricked one. Keeps freeze on 0%

Anyone has an answer?

(Sorry for my bad english, you know i'm from Belgium)

EDIT: I feel sorry, it's the second time i edit my post. I tried the new patch (with alex rider) and it works!!! So this post is just a tutorial if you want to unbrick your acekard xD. Sorry again for that useless thread

You can't swap carts in a dsi, as it disables the cart slot. You can try swapping it on a dslite or dsphat and should fix the problem.

Valiox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:

Ty guys, but my problem is solved
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast