Bricked by Inazuma Eleven 3 Spark

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Valiox, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Valiox
    OP

Valiox Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2010
    Belgium
    I had an acekard 2i with akaio 1.7.1 and a dsi (1.4). I played with Inazuma Eleven 3 Spark (jap) and after reboot, my Danny Phatom bild was gone. I just had the usual acekard logo. So i tried to put my card on a dslite but it still keep freeze on loading (with the official firmware too)

I guess the game is able to modify the internal memory of the ak2 (yes there is an internal memory). And my acekard doesn't boot on AKMENU4.nds but i guess it just doesn't boot. There is my problem, if i want to run the DP patch i'll need to launch it from my unbootable acekard :s .

I tried to boot an other acekard and launched the DP patch. Then i removed the acekard and put the bricked one. Keeps freeze on 0%

Anyone has an answer?

(Sorry for my bad english, you know i'm from Belgium)

EDIT: I feel sorry, it's the second time i edit my post. I tried the new patch (with alex rider) and it works!!! So this post is just a tutorial if you want to unbrick your acekard xD. Sorry again for that useless thread

2. coolness

coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Banned
    Jun 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Rotterdam Bitches!!
    try to update with the 1.4.1 update ?

3. Normmatt

Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

Dec 14, 2004
    New Zealand
    You can't swap carts in a dsi, as it disables the cart slot. You can try swapping it on a dslite or dsphat and should fix the problem.

4. Valiox
    OP

Valiox Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2010
    Belgium
    Ty guys, but my problem is solved [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice