Julius57

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone!
Please excuse me if I disturb, I probably already know the answer to my problem but I still wish to cling to hope and see if some of you can help me work around it-

I am trying to brink my best friend's switch (Mine has been bricked since 2019, if I have a good enough memory.), I'll get it straight, she bought it in 2020 so it should be surely patched BUT checking the serial code, the site says it's SURELY not patched, hence why I'm starting this thread.

I have downloaded all the latest needed files, Switch is on Firmware 17.1, Atmosphere, Hekate, you name it, I downloaded it and made it into a nice, organized package for her, with the latest updates, her SD card is new, formatted into FAT32 using Rufus, her NAND memory completely wiped away just to ensure there are no conflicts (she suggested ad I listened even though I already know it's useless-) all was good, I used tin foil to send it into RCM, it did, Tegra read it, I injected the payload and- nothing, as you can see from the picture, the program stops responding, the switch doesn't boot into Hekate.

Now I've tried my own SD into her switch, no booting into Hekate, I tried using her SD on my own switch, it booted into Hekate, I have tried changing computer and cable like many people were saying, nothing worked... So, other than having to state the obvious, that the switch is patched even though the serial code says its should not be patched at all, is there any way I could possibly work around the problem?

P.S. That RC=-7 error is just me pulling the cable out, nothing unusual.

Thank you all in advance! And sorry again for the troubles.

Attachments

• 20231219_132345.jpg
    20231219_132345.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 29

Julius57

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's patched! Need a modchip. It's also possible that it was fixed/refurbished by Nintendy and has been patched.
Ok! Thank you for confirming my theory- truly a sad thing, I'll look into the modchip tutorials and see what we can do about it, thank you so much for your time and help, hope you have a nice day!

Reactions: BigOnYa

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Love
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat