Help with Inazuma Eleven ROM

Dizmo1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, I recently tried to play Inazuma Eleven on my NDS flashcart, M3DSREAL. When Axel enters to play vs Royal Academy it freezes and I try it but every time it's the same. What can I do?

Dizmo1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That is a really old flashcard! Have you checked if it have any update available? Could be triggering some sort of anti-piracy (or just working unreliably enough for the game to crash), and maybe an update could mitigate that.

Also, are you playing on a DS/DS Lite? If you are on a DSi and above, you could try nds-bootstrap via TWiLight Menu++, its capable of playing that game just fine without problems.
My M3DSREAL has the last update, 4.9 of the firmware. I'm playing on a DS Lite. The only game that freezes is Inazuma Eleven 1, Inazuma Eleven 2 and also the Ogre Version (3), both don't freeze.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is a really old flashcard! Have you checked if it have any update available? Could be triggering some sort of anti-piracy (or just working unreliably enough for the game to crash), and maybe an update could mitigate that.

Also, are you playing on a DS/DS Lite? If you are on a DSi and above, you could try nds-bootstrap via TWiLight Menu++, its capable of playing that game just fine without problems.
Get the latest TWiLight Menu as a replacement firmware.
https://github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/releases

Dizmo1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok, thanks for uploading the URL!
Post automatically merged:

One more question, I have SYSTEM AND NDS FOLDERS, I NEED TO DELETE THEM? Or I only need to add _nds and boot.nds twilight files?

The SYSTEM AND NDS FOLDERS. The SYSTEM FOLDER is firmware and NDS is where you saves game roms, saves and other game files.

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-01 171118.png

I added _nds and boot.nds. The SYSTEM fodler is from the m3dsreal firmware and the nds folder for games

Last edited by Dizmo1,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated