• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

BREXIT [Poll] vote!

Should the UK leave the EU?

• Yes

Votes: 129 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 215 62.5%

• Total voters

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I cannot imagine how foolish and ignorant you have you be to believe that "just because Parliament has the last say, that means Brexit won't actually happen!", it's just as absurd as believing "just because the PM declared war, doesn't mean that a war's going to happen, he hasn't signed the paperwork yet!". And let's not even go into "the turnout wasn't high enough, so the referendum doesn't count!"

It's bizarre that people can be this much in denial. You would think that if any of the "referendum doesn't count" points were valid, Cameron would have mentioned them before resigning?

Did you even vote ?
Are you old enough to vote ?
I thought only old people supported Leave and all young people supported Remain :^)

Can we have a Gbatemp referendum--A Mech-xit if you will--- so we can just just leave @mech here by himself since he likes this cancerous thread so much.
Can't have people expressing their own opinions now, can we, Comrade?

Last edited by Xiphiidae,
Reactions: Gingerbread Crumb
D

Deleted-355425

Hilary Benn sacked as Corbyn faces 'no confidence' pressure.

It looks as though the Labour Party is falling apart because the IN campaigners are looking for a scape goat, they want blood! Lol.

http://news.sky.com/story/1717625/corbyn-sacks-hilary-benn-over-leadership-coup

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36632539

It's sad they are trying to out each other now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, how many people live in the Vatican city? I think less than 1k according to Wiki?

If that's is true, there are sure a lot of ghost in the Vatican city signing a UK petition.

{"name":"Vatican City","code":"VA","signature_count":11012}

There sure are a lot of people outside of the UK voting on petitions that are supposed to be for UK citizens only.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

It's been proven that most is all foreign sign ups and bogus signatures. The lefties are looking desperate and it's hilarious!

Last edited by ,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I will not lock this thread, there is still a lot to be said.
However I will ask you to stay civil to each other.
It's OK to disagree but don't insult each other because you think your opinion is better than everyone else's.
Thank you.

I'm a proud European and fully support Brexit as well as any other European country that decides to take the same measures.

D

Deleted-355425

An 8th member of Corbyns's cabinet has resigned because he wont step down.

edit: read it wrong.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Xiphiidae
D

Deleted-355425

BBC: Second EU referendum petition investigated for fraud

Quotes from the article: "has zero chance of being enacted", "You can't simply invent new hurdles if you are on the losing side".

Thats gold LOL article opens with:

The House of Commons petitions committee has said it is investigating allegations of fraud in connection with a petition calling for a second EU referendum.
Any signatures found to be fraudulent would be removed, it said.
More than 3.1 million people have signed the petition, although PM David Cameron has previously said there will be no second referendum.

I hope they all get fined or a criminal record for fraud.

Reactions: Xiphiidae
D

Deleted-355425

i know i know! but i had to post it HAHA

ClvpdGzVYAE2qeE.jpg

Reactions: T-hug and Xiphiidae

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think it is interesting to see how so many people in england actually started whining about the "bad" decision they made oO
I have seen in JAPANESE TV ! (yes they are pretty much interested oO) that a lot of Brexit voters in GB now say they are sorry and that they only wanted to show that they are unhappy but never wanted to actually leave ... and I read that AFTER the vote many people searched "what happens after the brexit" or other things asking if its a good thing to leave or not trough google.

And on top now the English Politicians are all like "we don't need to leave now" and "we do not know how long it might take" while all those evil foreigners in the EU say that now after they voted to leave they should leave asap
(while so many ppl before the exit vote said the evil European countries won't let them go...)

Last edited by Youkai,

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
It surely gives some people to think about. Especially those high in the EU.

Anyway, how dumb were most of those Yes voters? After the poll sites closed, they started googling what it would mean to leave the EU.

Dumb people, dumb people everywhere.
In the end, I hope Ireland and Scotland leave the UK, let those royal asslickers do their own job, and join the EU again. That would be fun!

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
I haven't been following this at all. Who left what, what's happening? Decided to check this thread out today.

The UK voted to to leave the EU, which will probably happen in around two years time.

After that Scotland will most likely have another referendum to leave the UK, likely succeeding this time as the majority also want to remain in the EU.

This will probably cause Northern Ireland to do the same, as the majority want to remain in the EU.

The end result been the people all countries involved will likely be worse off.

Fun times.

Last edited by InsaneNutter,
Reactions: sarkwalvein

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I haven't been following this at all. Who left what, what's happening? Decided to check this thread out today.

lol this actually shows the ignorance of many Americans very well ... sadly ...

At least there are some Americans here who actually (no sarcasm) know better about the EU and the importance of the Brexit than lot of Europeans

The UK voted to to leave the EU, which will probably happen in around two years time.

After that Scotland will most likely have another referendum to leave the UK, likely succeeding this time as the majority also want to remain in the EU.

This will probably cause Northern Ireland to do the same, as the majority want to remain in the EU.

The end result been the people all countries involved will likely be worse off.

Fun times.

Pretty much this + you can already feel / see it in the exchange market ...
The GBP and € both fall down alot but for the GBP its much worse than for the € ... i think even the US$ is affected ... same with the JPY and whatever there is ...

This could hurt some places export / import companies very much.

Last edited by Youkai,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Rp4 pro is more capable than I thought https://youtu.be/S8cXS0VHjBU?si=nhJf9rq6t0SKeIw3