• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

BREXIT [Poll] vote!

Should the UK leave the EU?

• Yes

Votes: 129 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 215 62.5%

• Total voters

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Doesnt matter what you say, it wont change anything, and im very happy with my self for getting my vote in and winning. cheers :wink:
It's not about your vote, it's about your lack of ability to read, write, make a point, defend your opinion.
You "read" something and reply something else that doesn't even matter.
Before I said something like:
It's a sweet pill to swallow man.

1. Unrealistic theory
Scotland and Northern Ireland will come into the EU.
Even Gibraltar will go back to Spain.
The UK will divide and England will be a country left alone.
We will learn of the UK in history books.

2. Realistic theory
The brexit will never happen.
There will be a second referendum, even a third one.
"Democracy" will be shown to be a joke once again.

I go for 2.
Stating: 1. ... theory, and 2. .... theory, making it obvious there are two possibilities I see as somewhat plausible; at the end I say "I go with 2", meaning I predict 2 will happen.

Then you reply (in other words) "you can't predict because you are not British."
Man, that sure makes no sense. You made a joke of yourself there.

Then you say something like "you better get used to not giving out orders to us any more we are not a part of the sinking ship that is the EU"
Hell, do you think a single individual, even an ARGENTINE, has been giving UK orders and making their economy go to the drain.
Again, that sure makes no sense. You made a joke of yourself there.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
D

Deleted-355425

i never said you couldn't predict any of your points, i said what does it matter and who cares you are not British and it wont change anything. You are pissing in the wind.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Please... Someone just lock this already...
Reported, it's just a matter of time before the thread collapses even more.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You cant just lock a topic because it doesn't involve your opinion lol
This thread has become a trash container.
It holds no opinions.
Only a kid that spits nonsense trolling around and a group of idiots, the worst me, baiting, trying to make sense and replying to it.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The EU now has 1 'GB' of free space...

images

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i already answered, go and re read.
Sorry, I missed it since you didn't quote me and tacked it onto the end of a reply you previously made
Well the EU will have to figure out where the next lot of free handouts is going to come from and learn their language.
Although to be fair I'm still having a hard time understanding what that sentence says, despite the fact that it's written by a native English speaker who appears to be berating non-native English speakers

Reactions: VinsCool
D

Deleted-355425

Sorry, I missed it since you didn't quote me and tacked it onto the end of a reply you previously made

Although to be fair I'm still having a hard time understanding what that sentence says, despite the fact that it's written by a native English speaker who appears to be berating non-native English speakers

Insult all you like, I'm not going to lower my self.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't understand then don't let it worry you, I mean are you living in the EU? Probably not, that's why you don't get it and is pretty pointless explaining.
No, I'm not, but this is a decision that will affect trade on an international level so I'm still curious about your stance

D

Deleted-355425

Corbyn is being blamed for the lost referendum now, it's always someone else's fault and now they are picking at their own!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Scotland will need the go ahead from the new Prime minister of the UK to have another referendum of their own to leave the UK. They may just get told 'tuff luck'.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lovely jubberly.
I'm glad that England (!) is out because of people like you, UKIP and the Tories (which you can't even tell apart as you have proven to us a few pages back).

I'm sad for my hospitable, witty friends over there, who will have to suffer because of your xenophobic stupidity.

It won't even do what you wanted to archive (you'll still pay membership fees and you will still have to keep your borders open) and even Nigel Farage already had to back-padal on his lies.

The only good that will come of this is that we can reform Europe without the Tories disrupting. And maybe it will show people of other countries that the easy solution isn't always the right one.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, how many people live in the Vatican city? I think less than 1k according to Wiki?

If that's is true, there are sure a lot of ghost in the Vatican city signing a UK petition.

{"name":"Vatican City","code":"VA","signature_count":11012}

There sure are a lot of people outside of the UK voting on petitions that are supposed to be for UK citizens only.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here