airjordan565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this board is going way off topic
this is about Brawl not about if you are "mad" good at sports

and shono needs to seriously tell us whether he has the demo or not.........cuz i don't believe him at all now
so, shono, tell us please if u have a working demo or not!!!

Eden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those wondering about Shono's supposed demo. No, it wasn't real. I sat down with my Japanese professor (also one of my gaming buddies
smile.gif
) and found the link, which was to a WinNY file, which was the torrent for the TMD release of Smash Bros Brawl that was confirmed fake back on '07.

Anyone who says other wise is trying to pull your leg or troll because it was NOT real.

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For those wondering about Shono's supposed demo. No, it wasn't real. I sat down with my Japanese professor (also one of my gaming buddies
smile.gif
) and found the link, which was to a WinNY file, which was the torrent for the TMD release of Smash Bros Brawl that was confirmed fake back on '07.Â

Anyone who says other wise is trying to pull your leg or troll because it was NOT real.
True.

mrbiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Definately true, especially because it says below the topic that Shono is online and was only a minute ago reading this topic.

sneeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shono is feeling pretty salty atm. hehe, it's okay just apologize and we will still love you.

Stop worrying about the demo leak and wait for the jap version to come out, which is in a couple of days?
For sure it will be posted online so screw the demo.

1st post!

PirateKeef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As far as I'm concerned, there are a few people in this thread who do have the demo in their possession. But I can't understand why they're not sharing any info with us. Honestly, we've been waiting for this game to come out the same amount of time as you, guys. Why all the selfishness?

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I don't get it why it's a big hit. Really. It's just about LOOOOONG Fighting... anymore else?

So nothing extra.

PirateKeef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I sent this message to platypusrme427, but as I was writing it, I thought I should probably post it here too.

QUOTE said:
Hey, so I heard you have a leaked copy of the Brawl demo in your possession. I understand you and the others who have it aren't giving out any info concerning where the game is (Torrents? IRC? Usenet?) or how do get it. So, I don't want to ask you that question. Instead, I was hoping you could tell me (and the rest of the forum members who are currently having heart attacks) why, *WHY*, are you keeping every bit of information about this leak a secret? I, and I'm 100% sure I'm not alone, have been waiting for this game to come out even before it was announced. I literally cannot leave my computer without refreshing the GBATemp homepage at least every 10 minutes, and I haven't slept in 26 hours. Why? Because I was SOOO sure that you guys, fellow GBATemp forum users, members of our community, would share a little but of information with us. I guess I was wrong. I don't even care about the demo anymore, I just want to know; WHY ARE YOU TEASING US TO THE POINT OF MADNESS!?

cixis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
PirateKeef nobody have this Demo , some people say "i have the demo , or its work ,..." but its liar .

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just in case people didn't understood that yet:

THERE IS NO FUCKING LEAK YET. NO TORRENT/WINNY/SHARE/USENET/IRC. NOTHING!

Stop being so pathetic. It's just another freaking game. Doh...

Eden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are some of you ever gullible... Numerous people confirm that the demo leak is fake and provide sources for that information. One random fellow comes and says 'I have it, I'm playing it, but I won't provide any sort of evidence to support my hearsay' and you jump on the band wagon.

The full version is released in stores in 75 hours! So relax. If it's playable, it will be much more enjoyable than 2 min matches with only a few characters to choose from.

PirateKeef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are some of you ever gullible... Numerous people confirm that the demo leak is fake and provide sources for that information. One random fellow comes and says 'I have it, I'm playing it, but I won't provide any sort of evidence to support my hearsay' and you jump on the band wagon.Â

The full version is released in stores in 75 hours! So relax. If it's playable, it will be much more enjoyable than 2 min matches with only a few characters to choose from.

There's only one thing that bothers me. Why would respectable members from the forums, who have obviously been here for a long time, suddenly put their credibility on the line just to annoy and frustrate others?

I have no idea...

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The funny point is that this game will contain a new copy protection and since it's a jap. release it won't work on NTSC-US or PAL anyway. And even if you have a JPN Wii, you will have to wait for a firmware fix. Until then enjoy your burned full version DVD and continue staring at it. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A