Gaming Brawl demo coming to Japan on Jan.26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Cixis.. i actually lol'd!
Erm... this topic shouldn't exist anymore lol! its full of bs.... its moved far far away from the actual topic. But W00000t! Brawl in 4 days... unbefrikinlievable!!!!!

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
It's tough to guess if the Japanese release will work or not... sure MOST Japanese games work on U.S. modded Wii's... but of course SMG was an example of Nintendo putting a bit more work into preventing it.

We're just going to have to wait and see!

You just claimed you got the demo and can play it..
so either thats a lie, or the game should work on NTSC-U (like the demo)
i stick with the lieing part...

Of course I was lying. Haha you believed me? I seriously did not think anyone was stupid enough to believe it after all the nonsense in this thread.

Once again I have been proven wrong!

Hooray for the influx of idiots!

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
685710ab4.jpg

Oh yeah
smile.gif

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
too much hype for the game. only reason i want it to come out is to see if first-gen chips will be made redundant. i really think this game will be a dissapointment, it'll be great fun like the others--but its really not going to bring much else to the table. just my two cents, feel free to shred me to bits ssbb fanboys
tongue.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol hehe, why should you get shred to bits? Everyones entitled to their own opinion.
But yeah, I personally, cannot WAIT to get my hands on this. I mean to this date, i still play melee.
Smash bros is great when you invite round a whole bunch of mates, maybe you just dont have any friends? ^^

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lol hehe, why should you get shred to bits? Everyones entitled to their own opinion.
But yeah, I personally, cannot WAIT to get my hands on this. I mean to this date, i still play melee.
Smash bros is great when you invite round a whole bunch of mates, maybe you just dont have any friends? ^^
maybe mario kart is million times better with a couple of mates than smash bros?
i personally cannot understand the hype, the game has a lot of content, but in the videos it looks like the same button smashing like it ever was to me.

Hoss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash Bros. is widely considered by the Smash community and the fighter community to be one of the most tech-driven games out there with a very complex metagame and vast potential for depth. Comparing it to Mario Kart is pretty ignorant of you, and I don't mean that as an insult. You just clearly haven't been exposed to how Smash is really played.

As far as I know, Smash is the *only* fighter where button mashing is not a viable option.

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Smash Bros. is widely considered by the Smash community and the fighter community to be one of the most tech-driven games out there with a very complex metagame and vast potential for depth. Comparing it to Mario Kart is pretty ignorant of you, and I don't mean that as an insult. You just clearly haven't been exposed to how Smash is really played.

As far as I know, Smash is the *only* fighter where button mashing is not a viable option.
perhaps it´s because i never really enjoyed beat em ups, but i played it on n64 and i have it for gamecube and i played it a few times with friends and it was always the person who did the same attack again and again who won. but i think you are right, with your sentence that i haven't been exposed to how Smash is really played.

and i wasn´t comparing the gameplay of mario kart and smash, but the multiplayer fun and that ca be compared with every game with multiplayer.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Quoted for truth! I have some friends who just keep bashing on SSBB. Thy have no idea what they're missing. They love playing Marvel vs. Capcom being all technical and stuff with the game. SSBB's basically the same concept if they were exposed to it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0