Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by stonecoldboy3, Jan 24, 2008.
hong kong release in 2-3hrs be excited people very excited
i know this just made my day
Whoopie! Yippie! Cruddy happy now.
you made my day to
oh i thougt it will be released tomorrow o.O
never mind, do you think it is the same protection like the full version?
Thirty demo units? What are the chances one of those gets leaked?
Just like SMG
we don't even know if it'll have protection
Awesome Just in time to play with my friends this weekend... if all goes according to plan Is there any actual confirmation there is new copy protection?
you speak to speed jergens
- you need mochip on your wii
- we don't know if its compatible NTSC-U or PAL
- if he have protection
- if he can get dumped.
Yea because hopefully someone leaks it thats not guaranteed. Also if it has a protection then expect a little wait time. Either way it being leaked is enough since I'll know I have it ready to play on a dvd.
can you Digg it?
no but this is the "game" for the wii and they did put it on smg
no 30 shops and sorry for the double post
i hope there is no new update, i want to play it with my friends on the weekend^^
30 for the entire country of Japan is not very much.
no 30 shops will have them
these are demo units. so i guess these are specially designed Wiis who either have:
1. another DVD-Setup to play special Demo Discs only (which is the easiest way for nintendo to send new demos and still have no leaks on the internet
2. channels for the demos (would be better for customers to choose between the games, but very hard for nintendo to setup as they need to connect every demo unit to the net and let them download the newest demos etc.. but it would be super-secure).
3. they send normal Wiis with disc which contain demos (not like the SMG in the usa which was the whole game)
i think they will pick number one.