Gaming Brawl demo coming to Japan on Jan.26

Status
Not open for further replies.

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just saw icp-ssbb on usenet, was very happy until i realized it meant spongebob. Why did they have to call it ssbb...

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
SpongeBob_SquarePants_Battle_for_Bikini_Bottom_PAL_NG C-ICP]-[01/33] - "icp-ssbb.nfo" yEnc (1/1)

Hoss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not in a tournament-- casual play, with me. If I ever select a tournament-rules-banned level, they'll quit the round. These tournament people reduce their $50 game to a $20 game.
If they're playing casually and refusing to play levels like that, they're scrubs. Make sure they know that.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
AWESOME!!!... if this is true.. which i dunno im kind of doubting.. for some reason.

Btw lol when i posted it was before 12, hence why i sed tomoz ^^

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please, someone get confirmation that Brawl is truly coming out in Hong Kong the 29th.

It's 2 whole days, your chances are just as good that it will leak from a retail shop that soon.

its 28th @ my timezone, and HK is a day and a half ahead of us, so u do the math.......
(i havn't seen ne where else that saids HK is getting on 29 except here.... if its such a big deal, different release dates, y isn't it on the dojo?)

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
This is not good.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=34359
Is this a trace of a new copy protection Nintendo is trying out? Maybe on chipped Wiis the message will actually lock the game from playing. Or it could be this:

GoNintendo commenter said:
Basically, when first boot up Brawl you get an error stating that your Wii can’t handle all the awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a