Gaming Brawl demo coming to Japan on Jan.26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
lol @ people not thrusting 2chan
its like the biggest message board in Japan and alot of reliable info comes from there including the demo and there are already some demo vids surfacing on the japanese version of youtube
4 hours and 31 minutes left till it finished

lol thanks u jus asked the question i was gonna ask alucard. Shono i've asked you loads of times. 4 Hours and 31 minutes? Its been like 2 days. Have you got it?

PS: Relating to the demos you said, those were demos of people playing in store. I have not yet seen anyone playing the demo in their own home. Unless you beg to differ by showing us some of those so called videos
smile.gif

gamingguru05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have got to find something else to do today. I cannot spend another day checking about this every 15 or 20 minutes.

cixis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
I wish that someone can atleast confirm it works on US Wii's

stop question like that nobody have this demo and nobody work on Nintendo here for say : "its work"
dry.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys its almost safe to say some people are chatting hardcore breeze. As of now, there is most probably no demo "Torrent" or "Leak" on the internet, as im pretty sure someone would've had it by now and especially shono who was supposedly downloading it wouldve said something by now.

The only demo people are playing is the one in Japan set up at certian stores. We can just hope eventually someone will be able to leak that for all the people with NTSC US wii's. Just incase Brawl Jap doesn't work on NTSC US consoles. Something to tide us over till it gets released in the US.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, you know, now that we can rip open Wii ISOs and edit the content inside, I wouldn't be surprised if we could figure out a way to make any Japanese game work on a US console.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...