Hacking Brand new, just a few questions.

MikeTheImpaler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, i would like to play snes games ect on my Wii U. Just a few questions.
- What do i need to be able to do this
- How do i do this
- Can you still play your normal Wii U games online

D

Deleted User

Welcome!

1) You will need access to the Internet (or a locally hosted web server) from your console, a way to launch the kernel exploit and boot the Homebrew Launcher, and you will need a desktop/laptop computer to run the TCPGecko software.
2) I'm not entirely sure. You should be able to find your answer if you search the forums (be sure to search hard, there's a lot of **** on this forum).
3) Yes, you can still play normal Wii U Games, even online. Just be sure to open/close System Settings if you want to play a game online right after using haxx, as this refreshes the kernel, removing your haxx.

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Everything Creeper Mario said it's fine , but I would also add that you can hack your vwii (Virtual Wii) and run snes and many other games (GB GBA GC Wii etc) from there the only downside it's that you can't use the gamepad as a controller just as a display option /:

Reactions: Deleted User

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the only way as off now to play snes on wiiu gamepad is injecting them into original snes VC titles and the compat isnt that good, so yeah my advice if you have a wiimote and a CC, just hack your vwii(the wii part of the wiiu) and use the amazing emulators that were developed for years for the wii.

you got basicaly every console up until the n64 and ps1 with perfect compat, the n64 and ps1 compat isnt great but all other emus are preety damn good.

Last edited by pedro702,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-